Sisters Interview 2009 , 20year later,Back to MTV

Post your reviews of Sisters-related material or interviews with Sisters-related musicians here. And don't believe the hype: 1985 most definitely is a fashion statement.
stufarq
Popweazle Piddlepoop

7anthea7 wrote:
In Classic Rock 134, Von wrote:We don't have a Myspace page and we're not on Facebook. We're perfectly capable of running a website, thank you very much, and we don't cherish that mock-interaction with the fans. We're not at pains to explain ourselves
Now that sounds more like the Von we all know and by whom we are eternally frustrated, yes? :wink:
And I fully support him on that one. They're all rubbish. And they inflicted the Arctic Monkeys on us.
_emma_
Overbomber

stufarq wrote:_emma_, I'm not saying that the band should or shouldn't be here or that they should communicate in a particular way. (...)
It doesn't bother me as such, I just think it's silly to make statements like that when they're demostrably untrue.
I know. :)
Your previous post just made me think about it aloud, that's all. :)
Debi
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

7anthea7 wrote:
Debi wrote:
Debi wrote:oh F*CK, wheres Mark when i need him :urff:
again :urff:

whats wrong with me today :urff:

thank christ its friday, me tinks i require a large white one :notworthy:
Big Fat Hint: Preview before posting. ;D

But have a large white one anyway. :wink:
yes, really should preview - thanks for reminding :lol:

and yes i did indeed have some of my favourite weekend treats of wine, curry, fish and chocolate mousse :innocent: :notworthy:
sultan2075
Overbomber

That beard is great: it makes him look thuggish and crude (which is amusing, and probably the point, since he's really neither).
--
The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity but the one that removes the awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside.
_emma_
Overbomber

God I'm so glad to have grown out of caring about what he looks like. :lol:
7anthea7
Slight Overbomber

_emma_ wrote:God I'm so glad to have grown out of caring about what he looks like. :lol:
Makes his recent sartorial choices considerably more tolerable, dunnit? :lol:
Who can begin conventional amiability the first thing in the morning?
It is the hour of savage instincts and natural tendencies.
--Elizabeth von Arnim
stufarq
Popweazle Piddlepoop

_emma_ wrote:
stufarq wrote:_emma_, I'm not saying that the band should or shouldn't be here or that they should communicate in a particular way. (...)
It doesn't bother me as such, I just think it's silly to make statements like that when they're demostrably untrue.
I know. :)
Your previous post just made me think about it aloud, that's all. :)
Fair enough. Though how you can think out loud on an online forum is beyond me.
itnAklipse
Slight Overbomber

stufarq wrote:
Von wrote:It's much easier to be a band with the Internet cos you can talk directly to people.
Are they gonna start doing that then?
Notice knobhead: he didn't say "fans". He said people. i am sure he talks to a lot of people in the net - also of things regarding the band.

i think this thread is a good example of many many reasons not to bother with this place. For anyone.
we've got beer and we've got fuel
lachert
Overbomber

itnAklipse wrote:
stufarq wrote:
Von wrote:It's much easier to be a band with the Internet cos you can talk directly to people.
Notice knobhead: he didn't say "fans". He said people. i am sure he talks to a lot of people in the net - also of things regarding the band.

i think this thread is a good example of many many reasons not to bother with this place. For anyone.
fans are alsow people, sometimes they read too much "the catcher in the rye" maybe, and if you're such superstar as andrew, you can be affraid for sure, but internet is rather safe place. otherwise, i don't imagine that andrew's posting here, with all that horny chicks out there :lol:
this is a nice place, people play nice here, (maybe except mr blast :lol: ) so i don't see any problems with hl. maybe i'm a lucky one.
the thing is, not to take this band too serious. if you want give your money to andrew, just do it, free will 8)
long live rock'n'roll
Being645
Wiki Wizard

itnAklipse wrote:
stufarq wrote:
:lol: ... fair enough for a discerning Sister's Reptile ... :lol: ... :notworthy:
itnAklipse wrote:
I see, you've survived it in a good mood of kicking ... What else do you need for your entertainment? :lol:

And as to those ... horny chicks ... You're perfectly right, lachert: ... the thing is, not to take things too serious ... ;D ...
stufarq
Popweazle Piddlepoop

itnAklipse wrote:
stufarq wrote:

Thgen why do you? Is it just so you can call people names and show off your social skills?
Debi

itnAklipse wrote:
stufarq wrote:

dont then.

your choice.

;D
Moakahontas

I like the new interview a lot.. :D
Being645
Wiki Wizard

:D ... so do I. ;D ... as well as the one in Classic Rock, see:

http://www.myheartland.co.uk/gallery/de ... ge_id=1330
http://www.myheartland.co.uk/gallery/de ... ge_id=1331
http://www.myheartland.co.uk/gallery/de ... ge_id=1332

thanks to culprit and everybody involved for the scans and the upload ... :notworthy: ;D
Moakahontas

Being645 wrote::D ... so do I. ;D ... as well as the one in Classic Rock, see:

http://www.myheartland.co.uk/gallery/de ... ge_id=1330
http://www.myheartland.co.uk/gallery/de ... ge_id=1331
http://www.myheartland.co.uk/gallery/de ... ge_id=1332

thanks to culprit and everybody involved for the scans and the upload ... :notworthy: ;D

I love his picture a lot...he looks so pretty.. :oops: :oops: :oops:
_emma_
Overbomber

Yep, page no 2 of that interview is the best. :D
Being645
Wiki Wizard

:lol: ... and without that beard. ;D

After all, it's more of an effort to, say, groom a cultivated beard than having a shave time and again ... :lol: ;D
Moakahontas

For me he looks quite younger without any beard than with this...hair in the face...*urks* :lol:
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

you got your thread about :von: and hair or lack of it.
Moakahontas

Bartek wrote:you got your thread about :von: and hair or lack of it.
I know! :lol:
Being645
Wiki Wizard

:D ... we're talking about these interviews ... and their contents ... :D ... :wink:

certain things - especially those in steady development - oughta be mentioned, time and again ... :D
Moakahontas

Being645 wrote:
:D ... we're talking about these interviews ... and their contents ... :D ... :wink:

certain things - especially those in steady development - oughta be mentioned, time and again ... :D
Japps..the interview..especially page 2 is very interesting..so many facts, so much to know.. :innocent: :lol:
robertzombie
Overbomber

Video's not loading :(
Being645
Wiki Wizard

robertzombie wrote:Video's not loading :(
yep, certain things are simply ... very, very boring ... :wink:
Moakahontas

robertzombie wrote:Video's not loading :(
It tooks about a minute..just wait a little..press play and then..wait..it works then...