If (actually I mean 'when') I ruled the world

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

can i nominate the people who reach bottom/top of escalators, or go through doors, then JUST STAND THERE RIGHT IN THE EFFING WAY
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

emilystrange wrote:can i nominate the people who reach bottom/top of escalators, or go through doors, then JUST STAND THERE RIGHT IN THE EFFING WAY
in real life just give them a shove.
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
Debaser
Overbomber

emilystrange wrote:can i nominate the people who reach bottom/top of escalators, or go through doors, then JUST STAND THERE RIGHT IN THE EFFING WAY
When you're in charge - you make the rules :lol: Surely there's more in life that irks you....but shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell Bartek :wink: :lol: :lol:
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

the other things are more... individuals!
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

Debaser wrote:
Bartek wrote: sense of humour's gone when i see when someone demand tolerance for his/her point of view, ideas etc. and in the same time cannot do it the same when someone else saying/doing that not necessarily compatibile with his/her point of view.
I'm a bloody Libran, tolerance positively ooooooozes from every orifice.
another obvious: i wasn't talking about you. i was general observation.
word that i missed, key word to our nature is: hypocrisy.

Edith:
i realized that i'm a bit to serious, it's just a life. seems that i forget my own words. ups.
Last edited by Bartek on 26 Nov 2009, 23:04, edited 1 time in total.
Big Si
School Bully

darkparticle wrote:
You don't like Beetroot? :eek:
come on Big Si you're a man of taste, these filthy plants are beneath you :wink:
But they make a rather bland Rocket Salad tasty as feck :P

Besides I get the finest in quality free of charge from Nana and Grumps' allotment :wink:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Big Si
School Bully

The far Too many people on pavements who walk far too slow, so you have to walk on the fecking road to get past them all :x
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Pista
Cureboi

I'd extend that to people who get on an escalator & just stand on the one step.
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
LouLou
Slight Overbomber

Pista wrote:
I'd extend that to people who get on an escalator & just stand on the one step.
could we please add to the list those idiots who enter the lift, but keep the flipping door open because they haven't finished their conversation with their equally idiotic chums standing outside? :evil:
Big Si wrote: The far Too many people on pavements who walk far too slow, so you have to walk on the fecking road to get past them all :x
...the worst offenders being the ones who walk side by side equally slowly on a narrow pavement such that the only way you're ever going to pass them involves a flame thrower. :twisted:
Big Si
School Bully

LouLou wrote:
Big Si wrote: The far Too many people on pavements who walk far too slow, so you have to walk on the fecking road to get past them all :x
...the worst offenders being the ones who walk side by side equally slowly on a narrow pavement such that the only way you're ever going to pass them involves a flame thrower. :twisted:
I just stomp on straight at them....they're very apologetic for bumping into me :twisted:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
LouLou
Slight Overbomber

Big Si wrote:
LouLou wrote:
I just stomp on straight at them....they're very apologetic for bumping into me :twisted:
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

safe in the knowledge that the pavement invading sods get what they deserve, i'd now like to demand an extra severe form of punishment for the disgusting woman who shaves her armpits at the gym changing room. the minger! :urff:

any suggestions most welcome :twisted:
Big Si
School Bully

LouLou wrote:
Big Si wrote:
LouLou wrote: ...the worst offenders being the ones who walk side by side equally slowly on a narrow pavement such that the only way you're ever going to pass them involves a flame thrower. :twisted:
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

safe in the knowledge that the pavement invading sods get what they deserve, i'd now like to demand an extra severe form of punishment for the disgusting woman who shaves her armpits at the gym changing room. the minger! :urff:

any suggestions most welcome :twisted:
Add Superglue to the lock of her Gym Locker :?:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
LouLou
Slight Overbomber

could do.

as long as i have some superglue left to apply on/in certain other areas :twisted:
sisxbeforedawn
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

old people to be forced to shop monday to friday days leaving weekends for people who work and just wanna buy stuff and do one :D
I met a devil woman, she took my heart away
sisxbeforedawn

or walk slow, then stop and turn round only to find you stood there trying to get past! and why is it when in Tesco there's always some f*****r with a trolley right where you wanna get somethig while they're debating which item is better......

think lack of sleep due to twins is making me slightly less tolerant than usual *&*&&*&**^&&^^!!!!! :lol:
sisxbeforedawn

middle lane divers on the motorway! can't you count?? there are 3 lanes!! if you're not overtaking then get over!
Pat
Slight Overbomber

Debaser wrote:
Big Si wrote:
You don't like Beetroot? :eek:
it turns yer wee purple - it's the devil's work I tell you
I don't like Beetroot but thats sounds like a perfectly good reason for keeping it.

Cucumber now that's a different story. It tastes of feck all. I can tolerate a bit of salad here and there but Cucumber is a waste of time.If I ruled the world Cucumber growers beware.
Big Si
School Bully

Pat wrote:Cucumber now that's a different story. It tastes of feck all. I can tolerate a bit of salad here and there but Cucumber is a waste of time.If I ruled the world Cucumber growers beware.
When I used to work for ntl, one of the Sales bhoys over in Belfast told me about a conversation between his Boss and a young lassie working on the salad counter in Subway.....

Young Lass: "Do you want Cucumber with that?"

Boss: "Nah, you never know where it's been :wink:"

Young Lass: "Image"

:wink: :urff: ;D :twisted:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Debaser
Overbomber

sisxbeforedawn wrote:old people to be forced to shop monday to friday days leaving weekends for people who work and just wanna buy stuff and do one :D
See Post 1, point 5
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
Pista
Cureboi

I'd make it a criminal offence to walk along the street playing "music" (read "thinly disguised car alarm noises") on mobile foans.
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

Pista wrote:I'd make it a criminal offence to walk along the street playing "music" (read "thinly disguised car alarm noises") on mobile foans.
how about ppl who has mp3playerzzz with music turned so loud on their headphones that you hear their music like that you've been listening that music?
Pista
Cureboi

I'd go with that.

tss, tss, tss, tssbip tss, tss, bip, bip, tsst.

:lol:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
boudicca
Sister Midnight

I do that thing with my scarf, Ness. Does that make me a bad person? :oops:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
Pista
Cureboi

boudicca wrote:I do that thing with my scarf, Ness. Does that make me a bad person? :oops:
You wear a scarf?
:lol:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
boudicca
Sister Midnight

You know I do! And don't forget the gloves! :lol:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets