Happy Smurphday.....

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Padstar
Utterly Bastard Smurph

Debs - .... im thinking about it honest!!!!

Jim - Its just the Metallica biting the Napster hand that i hate them for.... good band no doubt, but i wouldnt urinate on their smoldering remains if they were on fire!!!

sorry....

Paddy.
Still playing guitar - sometimes weird shaped ones.
Ginger
Amphetamine Filth

Debaser wrote:
Padstar wrote:I only fancy the Saturday to be honest..... maybe.

Paddy.
NOW..it's very funny you should say that! Made Ginger book me a ticket today....am only going to see Eighties Matchbox B-Line Disaster though...none of this Metallica mularky.

aaawwww come on Paddy :kiss:

Debaser
Partially right there Ness. We're going on the Friday when Metallica are playing and 80's Matchbox B-Line Disaster along with System of a Down, Sum 41, Primal Scream, Courtney Love, LostProphets, Godsmack, The Used.

Just looking at the Saturday line-up now - Inme, Bowling for Soup, Finch, Less Thank Jake, Datsuns, Staind, Jay-Z, Placebo, Blink 182...nah! sorry, Paddy...don't fancy that one, hon :(
Jim
Slight Overbomber

Padstar wrote:Debs - .... im thinking about it honest!!!!

Jim - Its just the Metallica biting the Napster hand that i hate them for.... good band no doubt, but i wouldnt urinate on their smoldering remains if they were on fire!!!

sorry....

Paddy.
fair point, i'd forgotten about that. Not that the sisters are any better of course...
"You do realize you're talking to a man with a human head in his hands who has every intention of using it to beat these people to death?"