If they ever make another Crow movie...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
James Blast
Banned

as Van Morrison sang: "you're my brown eyed girl" ;D

are ya with me on this... :lol:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
James Blast
Banned

not with lube
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

The first movie was very good, the second was nice because it got Iggy innit and a chick with nice tats.

The rest sucks big time.

Soundtrack of the first one still gives me shivers after all those years. I mean the orchestral track AND the bands-soundtrack both ;)

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

Good tunes, pity about the...everything else?
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

I've purposefully never seen it because it reminds me of all the mini goths at the club I used to go to and they annoyed the hell out of me
hellboy69
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

The Crow is just another in a long line of "reimaginings" on the Hollywood slate...

http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/36015/ ... crow-redux

Stephen Norrington is having a crack at it. The first Blade movie was bloody good fun IMHO.
Erudite
Slight Overbomber

hellboy69 wrote:The Crow is just another in a long line of "reimaginings" on the Hollywood slate...

http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/36015/ ... crow-redux

Stephen Norrington is having a crack at it. The first Blade movie was bloody good fun IMHO.
Oddly enough, I feel better about this than another sequel.

Depending on how they treat the source material, it might actually be quite good. :|
You are what you drink - I'm a bitter man!
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Erudite wrote:Depending on how they treat the source material, it might actually be quite good. :|
Aye, there's the rub.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

I liked the first crow movie! The imagination was there. The second one wasn't as good as the first one though.

If the music of TSOM had to be used in a movie, it would have to be a movie about sex, drugs & rock 'n roll, with a story line somewhere in politics, the chinese way and lust & love, a bit of chaos with a killing or two the punky way. :D
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
James Blast
Banned

Apocalypse Now!
~ Peter Steele
EvilBastard
Overbomber

MadameButterfly wrote:If the music of TSOM had to be used in a movie, it would have to be a movie about sex, drugs & rock 'n roll, with a story line somewhere in politics, the chinese way and lust & love, a bit of chaos with a killing or two the punky way. :D
I disagree - based on what is known about the way the Das Kapitan thinks it would be more likely that he would license the music for an old-fashioned love story (An Affair To Remember, for example, with Torch accompanying the scene where Cary Grant meets Deborah Kerr at the art auction) or an Ingmar Bergman piece (I suspect that :von: would love to score a really classy remake of Seventh Seal if he thought that it wouldn't play into the hands of the "goff" crowd). The alternative would be something Taratino-esque - knowing that he's a fan of Man Bites Dog.

Run Lola Run plus Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon crossed with The Pillow Book with a dash of Manga/Dark Horse Comics thrown in.
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
James Blast
Banned

Apocalypse Now!
~ Peter Steele
EvilBastard
Overbomber

James Blast wrote:Apocalypse Now!
Apocalypse Now II
[trailer voice over] When Ben Willard came home, he thought he'd left the war in Vietnam half a world away. Now, a chance encounter sends him back to the jungle to search for what he never knew he'd lost. What he finds will change him - for better, for worse, and for ever.

A cross between Brokeback Mountain, Born on the Fourth of July, Philadelphia, and American Pie.

In theatres this summer.
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
James Blast
Banned

... heading back to Kirkstall, in the shadow of the sun...
one assassin's tale...

say it with 'trailer man's voice' - I think you'll find it works
~ Peter Steele
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

EvilBastard wrote:
MadameButterfly wrote:If the music of TSOM had to be used in a movie, it would have to be a movie about sex, drugs & rock 'n roll, with a story line somewhere in politics, the chinese way and lust & love, a bit of chaos with a killing or two the punky way. :D
I disagree - based on what is known about the way the Das Kapitan thinks it would be more likely that he would license the music for an old-fashioned love story (An Affair To Remember, for example, with Torch accompanying the scene where Cary Grant meets Deborah Kerr at the art auction) or an Ingmar Bergman piece (I suspect that :von: would love to score a really classy remake of Seventh Seal if he thought that it wouldn't play into the hands of the "goff" crowd). The alternative would be something Taratino-esque - knowing that he's a fan of Man Bites Dog.

Run Lola Run plus Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon crossed with The Pillow Book with a dash of Manga/Dark Horse Comics thrown in.
Nah sugar, this movie has us as users as actors/actresses. It would be called the HL movie and have TSOM as sound track with other bands I guess... :wink: :innocent:
that ongoing eternity
James Blast
Banned

Apocalypse Now!
~ Peter Steele
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

James Blast wrote:Apocalypse Now!
okay you've said it three times i think.

Apocalypse Now!
that ongoing eternity
James Blast
Banned

thanke
~ Peter Steele
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Apocalypse when?
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
James Blast
Banned

sorry, I forgot it takes longer on the bus out to 'poshville'
~ Peter Steele
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Bus! *snort* Public transport?
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
Big Si
School Bully

boudicca wrote:Bus! *snort* Public transport?
Well you do like to "rough it" with us working class types :wink: :innocent:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
James Blast
Banned

and yer avatar.... well I widnae ken
~ Peter Steele