Wanted: Mechanized Europe tee and hoodie

Have you established a good reputation at HL and got some Sisters stuff to sell or trade with the community? Or are you searching for that elusive ultra rare live bootleg from 1988? Ever had a bad experience with a trader on Ebay? Let us all know here. Outdated threads will be purged over time.

Warning: Newcomers posting here first will be treated like spammers. At least have the courtesy to say hello in General Chat first...
_emma_
Overbomber

Quiff Boy wrote:agreed. jenzi's a nice chap, i'm surprised he dropped the ball on your trade :(

he has been awol on here for a while, so maybe there's stuff going on in his real world?

some of our euro members are chums with him, iirc :?:
I don't know what happened , I haven't been in touch with Jenzi since meeting him in person in 2009. But yes I can definitely confirm that after meeting him in person and spending some time together before or after gigs or travelling from one gig to another, it does not seem at all like him to be unreliable. :?
Nicole
Amphetamine Filth

Just an update - it's all worked out, it was an innocent mistake, said he'd be sending it soon. He traveled to quite a few Sisters show that tour, then went off somewhere traveling with his girlfriend and got busy with work. By the time he made it home it was all forgotten, not that I can blame him, and since he hadn't been back here he didn't see my messages.

Thanks to everyone who helped me get in touch with him! He mentioned talking to Eva and Eggi who mentioned it, and thanks Cyberbio for passing along his Myspace so I could get in touch with him! :notworthy:
...with the wind in our face and our arms open wide...
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

All's well that ends well. 8)
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
paul
Overbomber

Okay, I couldn't imagine Jens ripping anyone off.