the M1SS1ON 25th Anniversary Shows

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
sam1
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

I have seen and spoken with Mick Brown and, unfortunately, I have to tell you that Mick won't be performing with us. Shame, I know, but there it is. At present if this goes ahead we do have a vacant drummers seat that we will need to fill.
Why don't they just get a drum machine :lol:
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

hellboy69 wrote:ah, go on then. pre-booking bairn sitter a year in advance, liver training underway, and i will bloody well go to the Leedz show as well
Leeds you say? :wink:
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
Norman Hunter
Slight Overbomber

sam1 wrote:At present if this goes ahead we do have a vacant drummers seat that we will need to fill
ME! ME! ME! ME!
Four strings good, six strings bad
hellboy69

weebleswobble wrote: Leeds you say? :wink:
the Godz very own! i hear it's very nice that time o' year :D
Norman Hunter
Slight Overbomber

hellboy69 wrote:the Godz very own! i hear it's very nice that time o' year :D
Leeds is nice anytime of year.
Four strings good, six strings bad
originalgoth

ribbons69 wrote:
Swinnow wrote:Leeds gig on the cards, niiiiiiiiice!
If this goes ahead,and they don't play Rock City I'll need a lot more toys,and a bigger pram.
My guess would be Rock City as well, they always enjoyed playing there.

Count me in wherever it turns out to be though.
And I ride down the Highway 101
By the side of the ocean, headed for Sunset

Black Planet according to originalGoth
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hYeYgNIntQ
Ramone

I've started a Facebook Group to counter act the 'Vacant' slot currently being discussed by Wayne. It has the backing of at least one of the band, and in time, as the events ( the tour is now spreading to Europe) draw closer and the campaign gains momentum, my dastardly plan is to have Stoko inducted as their new drummer.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/gro ... 7704548873

Nearer to the time. I may be fronting another campaign to either have 'the Sisters' play in some capacity or even have a minor reunion to once and for all end the never ending requests to reform the Sisters.

I've put this idea to Wayne explaining and outlining the possibilities and he is currently 'thinking about it'. So, fear not kiddies your wet dream of seeing the Sisters 1985 R.A.H line-up may come to fruition if carefully nurtured.

:D
"It was great that Kurt Cobain shot himself when he did..cos without that ,we'd have no Foo Fighters today" :Ramone, Little Lebowski Urban Achiever. November 2008
hellboy69

Ramone wrote: Nearer to the time. I may be fronting another campaign to either have 'the Sisters' play in some capacity or even have a minor reunion to once and for all end the never ending requests to reform the Sisters.

I've put this idea to Wayne explaining and outlining the possibilities and he is currently 'thinking about it'. So, fear not kiddies your wet dream of seeing the Sisters 1985 R.A.H line-up may come to fruition if carefully nurtured.

Pants = spooged ;D

(never 'appen, but worth a punt)
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Fingers crossed Ramone but I ain't holding my breath!
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Ramone

markfiend wrote:Fingers crossed Ramone but I ain't holding my breath!
Nah, I wouldn't either - but I suppose if ya have the man's ear , ya have to ask him, even if to jsut wind him up again :)
"It was great that Kurt Cobain shot himself when he did..cos without that ,we'd have no Foo Fighters today" :Ramone, Little Lebowski Urban Achiever. November 2008
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

:lol: Fairy nuff. 8)
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
originalgoth

We've also got the New Model Army 30th anniversary at Rock City to look forward to on 22 & 23 Oct - should be two great nights.
And I ride down the Highway 101
By the side of the ocean, headed for Sunset

Black Planet according to originalGoth
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hYeYgNIntQ
welshbiker
Road Kill

I'm doing the NMA shows in Nottingham.

I will deffo do The Mish too, at both dates if i can get the time off. Pity there aren't a few more dates.
Drink beer, take drugs, have sex, RIDE BIKES!!
Maisey
Slight Overbomber

Ramone wrote: I've put this idea to Wayne explaining and outlining the possibilities and he is currently 'thinking about it'. So, fear not kiddies your wet dream of seeing the Sisters 1985 R.A.H line-up may come to fruition if carefully nurtured.

I know that George (Wayno's managment type guy) is definitely up for trying to make a RAH gig happen.
Nationalise the f**king lot.
James Blast
Banned

Wayno! WTF! are you on!!!!? :eek:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Maisey
Slight Overbomber

Rhymes with Wino ;)
Nationalise the f**king lot.