My Sisters wardrobe

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
abridged
Slight Overbomber

Always liked Jesus loves the Sisters. I have the white Reptile House Andy Warhol Crucifix one that I've always been fond of. Don't recall seeing it about much. Mind you it is an acquired taste! ;D
The Chancer Corporation
damagedone
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

lachert wrote:
paul wrote:Today I found out 80% of my shirts don't fit anymore :(
:lol: yeah, the most safe way is to buy xxxl right now :lol:
where the "fit to m" times gone? :cry:
Fit to "m" times are always good :D
paul
Overbomber

ribbons69 wrote:Paul,that shirt is terrible! Did you ever wear it?
Nope, never wore it. It looks like someone ate spaggetti and then puked all over the thing :lol:
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber

ribbons69 wrote:
dtsom wrote:
i see you "miss" the summer 98 one, i don´t own it,and i´ve been looking for years...but no lucky yet!!!! for me is the best sisters t-shirt

IF SOMEONE HAVE IT AND WANT TO SELL IT,I´LL BUY IT!!!
No,sell it to ME ! :innocent:

;D
I might be able to part with mine, but would really prefer to trade for other shirts (if you can bear to part with any). I've just posted my current list in the trading section if anyone's up for a trade (or needs to swap their shirts for larger sizes :innocent: ).
RIP Dale: 1994 - 2009
ribbons69
Slight Overbomber

Sadly,I'm in the same boat as you Andrew,I don't want to part with any of mine either.I'm tempted to offer you silly money just to test your resolve....

...of course next week should bring at least one new shirt anyway,from Leamington Spa :D
"I've seen Andrew Eldritch in an ice hockey shirt onstage, and I've given him the benefit of the doubt"
Tom G Warrior of Celtic Frost

we fall to rise
peartree_productions
Road Kill

medium doesn't fit me either...

:innocent:

Jesus Loves The Sisters. And so do I
paul
Overbomber

peartree_productions wrote:medium doesn't fit me either...

:innocent:

Fits me though :innocent:
ribbons69
Slight Overbomber

Wouldn't fit me :cry:
"I've seen Andrew Eldritch in an ice hockey shirt onstage, and I've given him the benefit of the doubt"

we fall to rise
robertzombie
Overbomber

abridged wrote:I have the white Reptile House Andy Warhol Crucifix one that I've always been fond of. Don't recall seeing it about much. Mind you it is an acquired taste! ;D
Do you have a picture of that one?
abridged
Slight Overbomber

Ah sorry I haven't. Haven't figured out the whole phone to computer thing. It has soup cans, the statue of liberty (I think, haven't worn it in a while) and the like in a cross shape, at the foot of which is a couple police horses. You'd never figure it was a Sisters shirt.
The Chancer Corporation
lachert
Overbomber

long live rock'n'roll
xfloorshowx
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Yes, it's a UTR merch shirt, nice one!

http://www.myheartland.co.uk/gallery/de ... ge_id=1356
...I’ve never had the desire to make a record unless I have something to say...
Memphis Rich

Do you have the Reading '91 shirts?
Words are just turds
In sewers of sound
Drenchrom

I sold most of my shirts but one the hardest ones to find for me (as i missed those dates) was for the 1996 Roadkill tour. It's a nice V-neck. Along with the three Ep shirts and various Reptile House exclusives that's all i have left I think i sold around 50 or so, some went in the bin (my sleeveless Hot Metal - i really shouldn't have worn it for painting).
Hell i may even wear the 96 shirt next week.

Matt..

Keep me away from the merchandise table!
ribbons69
Slight Overbomber

Memphis Rich wrote:Do you have the Reading '91 shirts?
No. :innocent:

What have you got?

we fall to rise
ribbons69
Slight Overbomber

Drenchrom wrote:I sold most of my shirts but one the hardest ones to find for me (as i missed those dates) was for the 1996 Roadkill tour.
I know you sold a lot of your shirts,you might recognise the Militant Sex Machine hoody in this thread,as it used to be yours!
The Roadkill shirt is another one that not only do I not have,I have never actually seen one.Would you be able to post a picture for me to drool over?

we fall to rise
theparadox2010
Amphetamine Filth

As far as I can remember, Roadkill was a black T, with a goldy/redish colour print, with the letter R in reverse, it was also known as goldkill, I never did buy it, I chose the "turn on, tune in, burn out" multicolour print one, went back to the shop for roadkill the following week, and it had gone. As for the "turn on", stolen by an ex missus....
we're better than the birthday party, but not as good as motorhead, that makes us pretty damn good!!!!
lachert
Overbomber

yeah, Mattew, post a picture of roadkill t-shirt!
you know you promised me two t-shirts long time ago and it never happened :(
now for purify yourself, you can bring that roadkill t-shirt to lokeren and sell it to me for symbolic price of 10 euros ;D
how it looks for eternal calm of your soul for ya? :eek:
long live rock'n'roll
originalgoth

I bought one of the bootleg T-shirts outside the Leeds gig on the SBTSB tour for a fiver.

The quality is excellent and the front print is really heavy quality ink-wise and is still in excellent condition after many washes in the past 4 years.

If I knew how to upload pics on here I'd put a pic of it up (any help on that for future reference would be appreciated).
And I ride down the Highway 101
By the side of the ocean, headed for Sunset

Black Planet according to originalGoth
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hYeYgNIntQ
lachert
Overbomber

originalgoth wrote:If I knew how to upload pics on here I'd put a pic of it up (any help on that for future reference would be appreciated).
it's easy. go there: http://upload.yourimage.name/
upload your photo, copy and paste your "Hotlink a clickable thumbnail on a Forum or Message Board" in your post.
should work :D
long live rock'n'roll
Drenchrom

lachert wrote:yeah, Mattew, post a picture of roadkill t-shirt!
you know you promised me two t-shirts long time ago and it never happened :(
now for purify yourself, you can bring that roadkill t-shirt to lokeren and sell it to me for symbolic price of 10 euros ;D
how it looks for eternal calm of your soul for ya? :eek:

Sorry about that old man, but i never promise anyone anything. I believe there was some confusion about paying. Haven't got time to post a picture, my daughter takes up most of my time these days as does unpacking from my move. Still if you are at Leamington you will see the t-shirt in the flesh. So to speak.

Matt..
godgirl

paul wrote:
Anyways, I found this shirt in my closet. It's the most hidious thing I've ever seen. I got it for my 16th birthday loooong time ago. Watch and shiver:

oooh, i love it!!! wanna donate it to a good home?

:D
"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised God doesn't work that way, so I stole one and prayed for forgiveness"
Gary

I remember when i made £350 selling all my old Sisters t-shirts on ebay.. miss them now though!
ribbons69
Slight Overbomber

Gary wrote:I remember when i made £350 selling all my old Sisters t-shirts on ebay.. miss them now though!
I wonder if you sold any of them to me,I would think that there is quite a good chance that you did !

we fall to rise
paul
Overbomber

godgirl wrote:
oooh, i love it!!! wanna donate it to a good home?

:D
I'll keep it for sentimantal reasons, surely not for aesthetics :lol: