Marry Me Young tshirt

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Memphis Rich
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

I didn't buy the Marry Me at the time so as not to give my girlfriend ideas. It would be fine now I'm relatively old and single.
Words are just turds
In sewers of sound
chillgod
Road Kill

someones going to get a real bargain:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MARRY-ME-YOUNG-Of ... 0458536335
Norman Hunter
Slight Overbomber

I am happy to report that the Marry Me Young T-shirt Lex3000 gave me back in the '90s is still in good working order. Sadly, the Jesus Loves that was given about the same time looked too appetising to an old washing machine :eek:
Four strings good, six strings bad
sziamiau
Slight Overbomber

got the shirt, slightly bigger than necessary but loving it already. it's a beau
Nicole
Amphetamine Filth

sziamiau wrote:got the shirt, slightly bigger than necessary but loving it already. it's a beau
Same here, I could have done with a size smaller - I don't think the womens shirt measurements were quite accurate. Not bad though, maybe I can shrink it a bit. Thrilled to finally have one of these shirts though even though I'm sure there aren't many places I'll actually be able to wear it. :twisted:
...with the wind in our face and our arms open wide...
sziamiau
Slight Overbomber

yeah really I dream about wearing it to work. heh that would be the day.

I ordered size 16 as I should be a 44 but should have had one size smaller. it's also strechie whihc won't help but you know what I'm happy with it..well worth the price
Holly_DelRey
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Did you order it from this site? http://www.tshirtgrill.com/details.aspx?ID=20850

It's where I am buying mine. I'm tiny so wondering if I should order a sm or med..
๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ” ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ
abridged
Slight Overbomber

Always thought 'brittle things will break before they turn' was a better line... ;D
The Chancer Corporation
sziamiau
Slight Overbomber

@Hollylicious yes I got it from that site
Holly_DelRey

sziamiau wrote:@Hollylicious yes I got it from that site
So the sizes (sm, med, larg etc etc) are bigger than the size they should be? If that is the case I'll risk getting a small..
๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ” ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ
sziamiau
Slight Overbomber

okay so I ran up to try it on again. yes I should have ordered a size smaller, but I can't say if you would have the same issue or not. it's always a gamble with ordering onine:(
Holly_DelRey

sziamiau wrote:okay so I ran up to try it on again. yes I should have ordered a size smaller, but I can't say if you would have the same issue or not. it's always a gamble with ordering onine:(
This is why I usually don't order clothes online. Trousers especially.
I'll go with the small then & can always send it back for a bigger size if needed.
thx!
๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ” ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

apparently, in case anyone was wondering, those f**k me shirts aren't official.

the official line is that they haven't been making those for some time, and that any "new" ones you see are bootlegs.
Whatโ€™s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
ribbons69
Slight Overbomber

Yeah,I don't think anyone on here expects them to be genuine.The odd ebay punter isn't to know of course.
The originals don't have the merciful release logo on them,and have the Reptile House back print,of which there are two versions,one of which I have.

"I've seen Andrew Eldritch in an ice hockey shirt onstage, and I've given him the benefit of the doubt"
Tom G Warrior of Celtic Frost

we fall to rise