encores, in general

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Andie
Overbomber

James Blast wrote:sorry, just edited my above post, clicky the linky it's well worth it

as for agreement, I allas thought we were apart from one time you took the hump at me, we've met, had a few beers, loadsa guid chat, similar backgrounds and age. I'm still on yer team man :D
cool linky...but is there a linky to erm...appraise the recording in an MP3 format??
James Blast
Banned

nup, just the vid, oh and the tracklisting doesn't match the vid
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Andie
Overbomber

I have a wee search around and see if I can find anything...coz with a set list like that, it's gotta be out there as a boot
Dim, through the misty panes and thick green light,
As under a green sea, I saw him drowning.
Andie
Overbomber

James Blast wrote:nup, just the vid, oh and the tracklisting doesn't match the vid
I've found a radio edit of the show/shows (18th and 19th) with 12 tracks which is prolly the video release...but I'm not interested in a torrent...

So I found this instead WARFIELD SAN FRANCISCO MAY 19 2011

Appraisal link in the flyer :innocent:
James Blast
Banned

Thanking yew! :D :notworthy:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele