21st July 2012 - Amphi-Festival, Köln

Gig news, reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on The Sisters live in 2012.
neardark
Road Kill

‎... for the lazy ones.. day tickets for Sisters of Mery saturday 21.07.12 sold out! few weekend tickets still on sale... (see official site)

Neardark (Domingo)
two days ticket
arriving Friday 20 July
leaving Monday 23 July
hotel IBIS central
2011...on road again...
lachert
Overbomber

neardark wrote:‎... for the lazy ones.. day tickets for Sisters of Mery saturday 21.07.12 sold outl
:eek: :eek: :eek: really?
don't think so 8)
long live rock'n'roll
radiojamaica
Overbomber

crap... I'm late again. Anybody got a spare ticket for the Saturday?
in dub we trust
doulfe
Amphetamine Filth

neardark wrote:‎... for the lazy ones.. day tickets for Sisters of Mery saturday 21.07.12 sold out! few weekend tickets still on sale... (see official site)
oh no :cry: :cry:
It's a small world and it smells funny Image
sziamiau
Slight Overbomber

great we haven't bought the tickets yet either. I seriously need another sisters gig announced
Steven Eloot
Road Kill

neardark wrote:‎... for the lazy ones.. day tickets for Sisters of Mery saturday 21.07.12 sold out! few weekend tickets still on sale... (see official site)

Neardark (Domingo)
two days ticket
arriving Friday 20 July
leaving Monday 23 July
hotel IBIS central
Steven Eloot - Belgium
1 day ticket
Arriving : Saturday by car at approx 18h00
Leaving : Immediately after the gig
No hotel[/quote]
Victim of Circumstance
Slight Overbomber

I'll be there and have a ticket for the whole weekend. However, I'm not sure if I'll return on Sunday, but as I'm living only c. 90km away from Cologne let's see :roll:
Kommt Zeit,
kommt Rat,
kommt Attentat.
sziamiau
Slight Overbomber

my friends if anyone feels the need to sell two saturday tickets for this, please let me know. we really want to go to this one:(
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

My Dominion wrote:So lets make a list who will be at The Amphi Festival.

= Name
= One or two day ticket
= Arriving at
= Leaving at
= Hotel

My Dominion
One day Ticket for 21 July 2012
Arriving at Friday 20 July
Leaving at Sunday 22 July
= Hotel (not booked)
Ozpat
One day
Arriving around noon on Saturday I guess
Leaving by last train to Aachen

See you there Bert!
"as we walk on the floodland"
godgirl
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Seriously is that it so far for the Amphi roll call?

:eek:
"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised God doesn't work that way, so I stole one and prayed for forgiveness"
godgirl

Those of you who are coming may wish, if you aren't aware already, to alert yourselves to this after the gig:

https://www.facebook.com/events/458626637483214/
"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised God doesn't work that way, so I stole one and prayed for forgiveness"
bangles

Early Father's Day Present for me! Ticket order - woo-hoo! (what's the ordering about??? Can't you just buy with credit card?)
Flights booked regardless!!

I suppose it's easy enough to get from Dusseldorf to Koln & back? If anyone knows - is it cheaper to buy train tickets online than on the day...?
Asperum Aestimate Fimi Aliquid Hodie
Being645
Above the Chemist

bangles wrote:Early Father's Day Present for me! Ticket order - woo-hoo! (what's the ordering about??? Can't you just buy with credit card?)
The only tickets still available are full weekend tickets (62 €)
https://ssl.webpack.de/eshopv5.de/amphi ... e/236.html

You can pay by paypal or in advance
https://ssl.webpack.de/eshopv5.de/amphi ... pping.html[/quote]
bangles wrote: Flights booked regardless!!

I suppose it's easy enough to get from Dusseldorf to Koln & back? If anyone knows - is it cheaper to buy train tickets online than on the day...?
It is more or less easy. There are direct local transport network train connections. Cost: around 10 € (one way), local network tickets only at the ticket machine. There is a ticket machine when you leave D'dorf airport towards the train station. German ticket machines are a hell if you are in a hurry, so take your time and buy the return ticket already on arrival.
Online it's more expensive and might include changing trains because you can only book ICs´and regional trains online. At any rate, you can check online with Deutsche Bahn in detail when trains arrive and leave ... no matter whether they are trains from the local network or whether you can book them online ... all trains are listed in detail.
sandy666
Road Kill

neardark wrote:‎... for the lazy ones..l
Of course we're lazy. We support a band that hasn't released any new albums since circa '92, because we can't be bothered to walk to the record shop.

Poor m*****n fans have had to trudge to the shops at least five times since '92 and Motorhead fans have lost count. I guess they have to do something until the speed wears off.

It's great supporting the Sisters, because you don't actually have to do anything and you look reaaly cool doing it.
bangles

Being645 wrote:
bangles wrote:Early Father's Day Present for me! Ticket order - woo-hoo! (what's the ordering about??? Can't you just buy with credit card?)

https://ssl.webpack.de/eshopv5.de/amphi ... pping.html
Hiya - I tried that & that's how I got the email saying my ticket was order & some bank details to pay? Does that mean I use Paypal at this point??
bangles wrote: Flights booked regardless!!

It is more or less easy. There are direct local transport network train connections. Cost: around 10 € (one way), local network tickets only at the ticket machine. There is a ticket machine when you leave D'dorf airport towards the train station. German ticket machines are a hell if you are in a hurry, so take your time and buy the return ticket already on arrival.
Online it's more expensive and might include changing trains because you can only book ICs´and regional trains online. At any rate, you can check online with Deutsche Bahn in detail when trains arrive and leave ... no matter whether they are trains from the local network or whether you can book them online ... all trains are listed in detail.[/quote]

That's great - thanks for all the info!
bangles

sandy666 wrote:
neardark wrote:‎... for the lazy ones..l
Of course we're lazy. We support a band that hasn't released any new albums since circa '92, because we can't be bothered to walk to the record shop.

Poor m*****n fans have had to trudge to the shops at least five times since '92 and Motorhead fans have lost count. I guess they have to do something until the speed wears off.

It's great supporting the Sisters, because you don't actually have to do anything and you look reaaly cool doing it.
:lol:
Being645
Above the Chemist

bangles wrote:
Being645 wrote:

https://ssl.webpack.de/eshopv5.de/amphi ... pping.html
Hiya - I tried that & that's how I got the email saying my ticket was order & some bank details to pay? Does that mean I use Paypal at this point??
If they send you bank details with IBAN and stuff, I guess they want you to pay by international bank transfer ... :wink: ...

PayPal does usually come in online directly during the booking procedure ...
lachert
Overbomber

i made "Reservations for the box office!" and received confirmation e-mail without any code etc, just my name on it and

Code: Select all

Please take this confirmation with you for identification matters. The reserved tickets are to be payed and obtained at the Tanzbrunnen's box office between the following times.

Friday 20.07.2012: 16:00 o clock - 22:00 o'clock
Saturday 21.07.2012: 10:00 o clock - 16:00 o'clock

This ticket reservation is mandatory.
If you can't pick up the tickets due to health related reasons, please write us under: reservierung@amphi-festival.de

Important: Reservered tickets, not picked up until Saturday 4pm, will enter free box office sale. 
do you think it's alright?
so there will be box office sale anyway?
long live rock'n'roll
Being645
Above the Chemist

lachert wrote:i made "Reservations for the box office!" and received confirmation e-mail without any code etc, just my name on it and

Code: Select all

Please take this confirmation with you for identification matters. The reserved tickets are to be payed and obtained at the Tanzbrunnen's box office between the following times.

Friday 20.07.2012: 16:00 o clock - 22:00 o'clock
Saturday 21.07.2012: 10:00 o clock - 16:00 o'clock

This ticket reservation is mandatory.
If you can't pick up the tickets due to health related reasons, please write us under: reservierung@amphi-festival.de

Important: Reservered tickets, not picked up until Saturday 4pm, will enter free box office sale. 
do you think it's alright?
so there will be box office sale anyway?
It looks alright to me. However, they declared only recently that tickets originally earmarked fo box sale were being sold off online, as the latter contingent was sold out. By now yo can only find Sunday tickets and at the box office - probably - only return tickets or those not picked up until 4pm ....

Btw, you are coming! Wonderful ... :D ... looking forward to that ... :D ...
sziamiau
Slight Overbomber

guys we still wanna go so if you have tickets on sale for Friday let us know. we would need 2. thanks!
Being645
Above the Chemist

sziamiau wrote:guys we still wanna go so if you have tickets on sale for Friday let us know. we would need 2. thanks!
Just seen some on eBay ...

2 x Weekend Ticket

2 x Weekend Ticket

2 x Weekend Ticket

another 2 x Weekend Ticket with Camping included
lachert
Overbomber

Being645 wrote:
sziamiau wrote:guys we still wanna go so if you have tickets on sale for Friday let us know. we would need 2. thanks!
Just seen some on eBay ...

2 x Weekend Ticket

2 x Weekend Ticket

2 x Weekend Ticket

another 2 x Weekend Ticket with Camping included
4 different offers and no paypal at all :eek: typical german ebay :lol:
but this is good idea ;D
long live rock'n'roll
Being645
Above the Chemist

sziamiau
Slight Overbomber

thanks guys..I am scared to do anything without paypal..is this normal that they don't use it?
Being645
Above the Chemist

sziamiau wrote:thanks guys..I am scared to do anything without paypal..is this normal that they don't use it?
I have just checked and here are plenty more. One of them should use paypal, I think ...