Untitled Floodland-era Instrumental

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
stufarq
Popweazle Piddlepoop

Also sounds like Bury Me Deep.
Any more of that and we'll be round your front door with the quick-setting whitewash and the shaved monkey.
nightmusic
Road Kill

Just stumbled over this thread, and am delighted!

Been looking out for this track on YouTub for some time since I love the track and don't have the 'Kill the Lights' demos anymore.

Cheers, I consider this a late, but great Christmas present... since my wife got me a R/C helicopter... with no batteries for the remote... :(
Kurbythegreat
Amphetamine Filth

Cool. thanks for sharing this. I've never heard this one before. Nice. :D
"We left you sleeping. Now we are sleeping with you. Don't wake up."