Jesus Is Saviour; Be careful what your kids are listening to

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
stufarq
Popweazle Piddlepoop

Aazhyd wrote:The "Satanic Imagery" reference for the Sisters may be related to the Body Electric cover (pope terror)? Or Vision Thing's eye of Horus??
All the sleeves are black.
markfiend wrote:I can just imagine someone sitting in his parents' basement, writing this crap, half getting their jollies and half fearful that god's watching him masturbate. (90%+ chance it is a "him" I think.)
I suspect he's a lot older than that. Perhaps an elder in a really fundamentalist church. Maybe one that handles snakes.
Sita
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Pista wrote: None of which you'd find in a church.
Ever.
:?
Of COURSE not!!! :eek: Never, ever anything sick at all, in fact!

:wink:
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

markfiend wrote:
Izzy HaveMercy wrote:Just check their index page, Mark,
Oh my. Yeah. Definite signs of mental illness.
Actually I take that back. Definite signs of religious extremism.

I apologise to anyone reading this who has mental health problems, I didn't mean to insinuate that you're anything like this guy.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Meat Whiplash
Road Kill

Mark Fidend please check this
Meat Whiplash wrote:y'might wanna check dis owt - http://davidjstewartexposed.blogspot.com/

happy to help ;D
this is the man who does the Jesus vs Rock music site

Doh!
It's all such a dreary fiction.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Meat Whiplash wrote:Mark Fidend please check this
Meat Whiplash wrote:y'might wanna check dis owt - http://davidjstewartexposed.blogspot.com/

happy to help ;D
this is the man who does the Jesus vs Rock music site

Doh!
Wow.

Yes, in that case, I certainly wouldn't like to insult people with mental health problems by associating them with this person.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Sita

Errm, guys, did any of you read that link actually? Because if you do, I think you will find that this website is extremely creepy.
In a nutshell: Jesus Freaks B (Whiplash's link) accuse Jesus Freak A, the author of that humorous website, of being identical with Freak C, some 40 year old dude who they online-stalk, and who was confined to community service and a sentence of $ 100.- for having "sex with a teenager"... :roll:
davedecay

White Zombie: Anti-Christian imagery, Singer looks like a Zombie (Not a good role model for impressionable children)

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Being645
Wiki Wizard

Sita wrote:Errm, guys, did any of you read that link actually? Because if you do, I think you will find that this website is extremely creepy.
In a nutshell: Jesus Freaks B (Whiplash's link) accuse Jesus Freak A, the author of that humorous website, of being identical with Freak C, some 40 year old dude who they online-stalk, and who was confined to community service and a sentence of $ 100.- for having "sex with a teenager"... :roll:
You're completely right, Sita. Exploring that linked page a bit further, for example on to this page makes it all a tremendous joke ...

:lol: :lol: :lol: ... not only because of the "facts", but please have a look at that language and those strategies ... I could fall down with laughter ... Image
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Sita wrote:Errm, guys, did any of you read that link actually? Because if you do, I think you will find that this website is extremely creepy.
Yes indeed. It's all very disturbing.

"god, please spare me from your followers"
—Bertrand Russell
Pista
Cureboi

davedecay wrote:White Zombie: Anti-Christian imagery, Singer looks like a Zombie (Not a good role model for impressionable children)

:lol: :lol: :notworthy: :notworthy: :lol: :lol:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Sita

davedecay wrote: Image

:eek: :eek: :eek: :!:
Image[/url]
Silver_Owl
The Don

Add to the Cruelty To Animals category. That dog looks either sad or slightly bemused (in a Satanic way).
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
Sita

Hom_Corleone wrote:Add to the Cruelty To Animals category. That dog looks either sad or slightly bemused (in a Satanic way).
Maybe he's a Hellhound and he's sad because he is so small :(
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

hey, even hellhounds have to start somewhere!
I don't wanna live like I don't mind