Shudder

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Karst
Slight Overbomber

So I could still tell you that the PayPal gives me A Javsscript error after I've submitted a post? Good. Because it does. I'm on a Mac though - so not too worried about it.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Karst wrote:So I could still tell you that the PayPal gives me A Javsscript error after I've submitted a post? Good. Because it does. I'm on a Mac though - so not too worried about it.
paypal has javascript errors on a mac? hahahahah!! :D :D :D

you got netscape, mozilla, ie or safari?
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Karst
Slight Overbomber

ie 5.1/Os 9.2.2/Millions.
Btw. not time to upgrade to 2.0.5?
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Karst wrote: Btw. not time to upgrade to 2.0.5?
what, phpbb 2.0.5?

i have thought about it but i have made so many mods to the board software i really cant be bothered doing it all again in the new version, and then replicating it 4 times across all the different board style templates :urff:

does hl work ok on a mac? :?:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?