What's Your Pirate Name?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
nearmethexperience
Sarky Git

Bloody Davy Kidd

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

lawks!!!
++++ All those of you who have tears, prepare to shed them now... ++++

Lamia wrote:
So, you're playing it crafty eh.... but letting your Mum think you still wear underwear! Clever girl!

Wish i could give the impression that i was still naive and innocent! Too much sucking of jelly babies has ruined that tho!

Green one coming your way ;D
My mum says, "Leave my daughter's pants out of this. She's a good girl."

I look very naive and innocent, as long as I don't open my mouth. :eek: (that sounded dirtier than I meant it to be)

So let's hazard a guess--Eldritch's pirate name would be...

"Captain Andy Cash"? :von:
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Jenny Bonney....woohoo
Only a paand.
Lynchfanatic
Fire Walking Owl

Black Morgan Rackham..

Hmmm. Didnt like what it said about the person tho, but cool name.
myspace.com/lynchfanatic
Thea
Overbomber

Dread Pirate Bonney
dead stars
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Iron Ethel Rackham

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you are that person. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

OK, drop the Ethel. Iron Rackem is good enough.

Ethel?!?!?!? :?: :!:
elguiri
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

OK, drop the Ethel. Iron Rackem is good enough.

Ethel?!?!?!?
Yeah i can see your point as me grandmas name was Ethel........................... :urff:

Hearing shouts of " ey up lads Iron Ethels on the rampage " doesnt quite have that pirate ring about it :innocent:
"Very Elderly Bastard Groovy"
Debaser
Overbomber

Bloody Bess Vane

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!

Debaser was Dirty Bess Rackham
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
Jim
Slight Overbomber

Iron Sam Flint

I rock.
"You do realize you're talking to a man with a human head in his hands who has every intention of using it to beat these people to death?"