Band Quiz.

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
scotty
Overbomber

The broken cup? s**t band now joined up with another s**t band with a Scottish sounding name.
Anyone got the cushion on the floor yet?
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
zaltys7
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Haven't got the cushion but Busted is way more obscure than my China Crisis :lol:
"We have too many cellphones. We've got too many internets. We have got to get rid of those machines. We have too many machines now." - Ray Bradbury.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

OK so WTF are those three yellow smiley things on the sofa?
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
scotty
Overbomber

markfiend wrote:OK so WTF are those three yellow smiley things on the sofa?
The Lemonheads :lol:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Oh for pity's sake! :lol: thanks

I'm up to 90 now
scotty
Overbomber

Anyone finished yet?
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

yes a few days back - mrs PiB provided the inspiration for both the M and the footprints which were the last to fall :D
Goths have feelings too