Which former SISTERS bass player is pregnant?

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
karin
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Quiff Boy wrote:
karin wrote:
whitesatin wrote: I wish they have a boy.

Vanian Jr!!!!!! :D
awww yeah. but boy girl whatever as long as it's healthy. I'm going to knit some booties :D
pointy booties? ;D
yeah, black ones with bat wings or turn the pointy toe end into a snout and have rat ears on the side but a nice smiley rat....gee I'm so inspired.
Zwei bier bitte.....
dead stars
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

whitesatin wrote: What great news. I wish them all the best. :D
I wish they have a boy.

Vanian Jr!!!!!! :D[/quote]

OK, I've been away for a while. I come back and I get a shock. Patricia pregnant?! :eek:

But now that I survived the shock I'm all emotional and woman-ly, etc. *moved*

A boy?! Hell, no! A little Patricia all dressed up like Adam's Family Wednesday! That's the spirit! :wink: