My new pet

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Jim
Slight Overbomber

Don't see all the fuss with snakes - they're pretty cool, but you can't exactly hang out with them.

I have rats persoanlly. They're cool.
"You do realize you're talking to a man with a human head in his hands who has every intention of using it to beat these people to death?"
Tinkerbell
Road Kill

Jim wrote:Don't see all the fuss with snakes - they're pretty cool, but you can't exactly hang out with them.

Rats rock !! I've had 6 over the years. Great pets (bit smelly though the males )
Pixie Dust Lust
Jim
Slight Overbomber

Tinkerbell wrote:
Jim wrote:Don't see all the fuss with snakes - they're pretty cool, but you can't exactly hang out with them.

Rats rock !! I've had 6 over the years. Great pets (bit smelly though the males )
You know me Tinks, I never go for the males :P
"You do realize you're talking to a man with a human head in his hands who has every intention of using it to beat these people to death?"
Tinkerbell
Road Kill

Jim wrote:
Tinkerbell wrote:

Rats rock !! I've had 6 over the years. Great pets (bit smelly though the males )[/quo

You know me Tinks, I never go for the males :P

:oops: :kiss: ;D
Pixie Dust Lust
pikkrong
Overbomber

dead inside wrote:
Sexygoth wrote:
Black Planet wrote:Sorry, but I'm a huge fan of St. Patrick.
I hate those things. :urff: :urff: Scare the effing hell outta me!!!

Maybe next time you'll favor a cat?????

Well, good luck with IT.

:von:
Already have a cat.......She's about 7 years old now!!!!
Wait... Aren't you forgetting something, SG?
Cat: mammal. Snake: reptile. Reptile eats mammals. I wouldn't risk it, honestly. :urff:

Although your snake must be cuteness in itself (himself, herself, do you know?...) but we mammals have to stick together. :P
"Reptile Eats Mammals" - a dodgy name for the next Sisters bootleg ;D
dead stars
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

pikkrong wrote:
dead inside wrote:
Sexygoth wrote: Already have a cat.......She's about 7 years old now!!!!
Wait... Aren't you forgetting something, SG?
Cat: mammal. Snake: reptile. Reptile eats mammals. I wouldn't risk it, honestly. :urff:

Although your snake must be cuteness in itself (himself, herself, do you know?...) but we mammals have to stick together. :P
"Reptile Eats Mammals" - a dodgy name for the next Sisters bootleg ;D
On the other hand, mammals eat mammals too. Cats eat rats. We eat... everything.
I'm fully aware of the irrationality of my feelings - although I actually like snakes - but it must be some primitive "cavern" instinct.
Once saw a documentary about monkeys and how they went wild and shouting when they saw an anaconda passing by. So, who told the monkeys the snake means danger? Certainly they didn't learn it at school or watch the same documentary... :wink:
pikkrong
Overbomber

Cat Rapes Dog (as they say) :)