What's your desk look like?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

CorpPunk wrote:
Black Planet wrote:Jim has put me to shame..therefore I cleaned my desk off. I've moved to Naples, and this is my new desk top..... :D Now, all I need is a cold glass of chardonnay and I'm set to watch the Italian men walk by!
Take me with you!
Si Corp Punk potete unirli per vino a Napoli!

Lo scuso, dove posso trovare Andrew?

:wink: :wink:

I actually had a nice glass of Chardonnay at that cafe in Naples after a long day trekking through the ruins of Pompeii!!

@Hal
Nessun non sono il waitress. Sono amore del Andrew. :innocent: :von:

:wink:
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Don't have a desk at work....I'm a nurse!!!! erm, my desk at 'home' is a complete and utter s*it tip.......Cds everwhere!!! And lots of empy beer and wine bottles!!!!!<looks all sheepish>
Only a paand.
karin
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

:eek: Not all of us work on desks with computers - Thank F**k
Zwei bier bitte.....