2019-10-01 Tradgarn, Gothenburg Sweden

Gig news, reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on The Sisters live in 2019
Being645
Above the Chemist

Charlie wrote:
Being645 wrote:
Charlie wrote: Thank you for confirming! :D
So, you do it ... ;D :notworthy: ...
Wait - i thought you were updating the Wiki tonight Being645, i saw you had made some edits?!

I blame the broken PM's :lol: :lol:
Yeah, it's terrible... :lol: ... but no please, you do it. I've only prepared the band/line-up thing to take a vid on the left ... :wink: ... More from my post above ... ;D ... at least one nice piece of footage ...

* MODS, please check the PM system. Something is going very wrong there recently ... 8) ...
Charlie
Slight Overbomber

Being645 wrote:
Charlie wrote:
Being645 wrote: So, you do it ... ;D :notworthy: ...
Wait - i thought you were updating the Wiki tonight Being645, i saw you had made some edits?!

I blame the broken PM's :lol: :lol:
Yeah, it's terrible... :lol: ... but no please, you do it. I've only prepared the band/line-up thing to take a vid on the left ... :wink: ... More from my post above ... ;D ... at least one nice piece of footage ...

* MODS, please check the PM system. Something is going very wrong there recently ... 8) ...
OK, set list done - i need to leave in a few mins anyway - feel free to fill with pretty videos! ;D

and i think it's better i leave the Wiki until you get access back to your emails, then we can communicate better! So just email me there when you're good! :lol:
Last edited by Charlie on 01 Oct 2019, 22:38, edited 1 time in total.
Being645
Above the Chemist

OK, I guess it`s just too difficult to coordinate otherwise ...

I've added the More video, btw ... https://sisterswiki.org/Tue,_01-Oct-2019
Pista
Cureboi

Being645 wrote:
Incoming test!
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
euphoria
Slight Overbomber

Two longer recordings of good quality:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtJ8CBph8jM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woB3htmERzc

Voice good throughout I think, he has managed to find a perfect balance, singing but not exaggerating, will last the whole tour if he keeps this level :notworthy:
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

euphoria wrote:Two longer recordings of good quality:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtJ8CBph8jM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woB3htmERzc

Voice good throughout I think, he has managed to find a perfect balance, singing but not exaggerating, will last the whole tour if he keeps this level :notworthy:
Excellent stuff :notworthy:
Being645
Above the Chemist

euphoria wrote: Voice good throughout I think, he has managed to find a perfect balance, singing but not exaggerating, will last the whole tour if he keeps this level :notworthy:
Yes, as it seems he really looks after his voice now ... and it sounds ever better... almost incredible, just as it used to be in the 90s ... ;D :notworthy: ... plus the benefits of age ... ;D ...

Here are two further vids with also good sound and footage
https://youtu.be/TivtPRrRVJ4 - Flood II
https://youtu.be/NCDTDm_-acU - Lucretia
majorsixth
Road Kill

More usually isn't my favorite song of theirs but that was great.
ruffers
Overbomber

Lots of yelping in Vision Thing, thought we'd seen the back of that.
Chucking another log on, reversing the polarity of the neutron flow
Swinnow
Overbomber

Indeed yeah, I would hope that at long last he has learned to look after his voice. The organisation of the schedule and the recorded evidence would suggest so. Certainly there are overwhelmingly good reports, myself included ;), from gigs, which makes a welcome change from recent tours.
....if I have to explain, then you'll never understand....
Drsisters
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

majorsixth wrote:
More usually isn't my favorite song of theirs but that was great.
:eek: :eek: Ben is a bit of linquist himself, after that intsrumental he says Tack Snälla in Swedish which roughly translated into English is Thank you so much.
Andrew Eldritch Dour Festival 1997: Yeah, We take any request... As much as we ever do.
iesus
Overbomber

Drsisters wrote: :eek: :eek: Ben is a bit of linquist himself, after that intsrumental he says Tack Snälla in Swedish which roughly translated into English is Thank you so much.
Same happened in Greece. He spoke all the time Greek :D
'Are we the Baddies?'...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
"Don't forget that most of the judges in witches trials had harvard degrees."
Being645
Above the Chemist

iesus wrote:
Drsisters wrote: :eek: :eek: Ben is a bit of linquist himself, after that intsrumental he says Tack Snälla in Swedish which roughly translated into English is Thank you so much.
Same happened in Greece. He spoke all the time Greek :D
Well, his original last name looks Greek ... :) ... but anyway, it's a nice gesture to address people in their own language... :D ...
euphoria
Slight Overbomber

I'm sure both Ben and Dylan could say a lot more than Thank you in Swedish, Dylan lived in S permanently for at least 5 years if Instagram is anything to go by and Ben has at least visited frequently :)

(he said "Danke schön" or "Vielen Dank" last night in Berlin)
Drsisters
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

euphoria wrote:I'm sure both Ben and Dylan could say a lot more than Thank you in Swedish, Dylan lived in S permanently for at least 5 years if Instagram is anything to go by and Ben has at least visited frequently :)

(he said "Danke schön" or "Vielen Dank" last night in Berlin)
Depends on your interest of course, I know of people who lived here in Sweden for more then a decade and can't speak a single Swedish word :evil:
Andrew Eldritch Dour Festival 1997: Yeah, We take any request... As much as we ever do.