Last show with a real bass?

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
radioactive kid
Road Kill

Craig was the backbone of the sisters live sound just like hooky in JD/NO i heard tony james in generation sex coupla years ago sounded ok
H. Blackrose
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

mugabe wrote:Not live, he wasn't.
I think this sounds great https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_8QEg3rr3Q
"We're Hawkwind and this is a song about love."
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

thomas-h wrote:
copper wrote:Yup, in fairness, Craig was the first and last real bass player in the band. Both Patsy and Tony were more on the promo side, and while Tony played live bass for a while, his studio contributions to Vision Thing were very limited.
????Tony James was a real amazing bass Player, too!!
evidence? not gen x surely or sputnik? none. he OWNED a bass. thats it.
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat: