Andrew...and why U like him

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Dan wrote:
Chairman Bux wrote:I like Andrew because he's charming, witty, debonair, a snappy dresser, a wonderful human being and an even better lover.
And you have personal experience of this, yes?
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Nice, very nice Dan!!!

:innocent: :von: :innocent: :von:
Chairman Bux
shut.the.fuck.up

Dan wrote:
Chairman Bux wrote:I like Andrew because he's charming, witty, debonair, a snappy dresser, a wonderful human being and an even better lover.
One has to keep one's self occupied during those long, cold and lonely winter nights "oop north".
Minister of Misinformation and Misdirection.

We first met through a shared view
She loved me and I did too
Dan
Overbomber

Ok, nobody's dared say this yet, so someone might as well...

<puts Sherlock Holmes hat on>
Chairman Bux wrote:
Dan wrote:
One has to keep one's self occupied during those long, cold and lonely winter nights "oop north".
So one would conclude, also bearing in mind your other posts, that you are Andrew Eldritch and I claim my £5. (Either that or someone pretending to be him.)

BUT, there's also a post on this page here-
Quiff Boy wrote: i gather that eldritch is aware of this site though i dont know to what extent.

certainly other people within the sisters camp, that are also close to von, have seen this site and browsed it's contents (i know this for a fact) but none of them are registered here. that i know of. so far.
As the Chairman is a moderator in the Sisters forum (at least I think he is, or was), then he must be known to Quiffy. But we have this-
Quiff Boy wrote: i gather that eldritch is aware of this site though i dont know to what extent.
Which would mean the Chairman isn't Von after all.

Now we have everyone assembled here I will now reveal that I've never seen the Chairman and Quiffy online at the same time. In fact, on some occasions one has been online, then left, only to be replaced by the other moments later. I can only conclude that the Chairman is...

(drum roll)

... Quiff Boy himself!

Ayethangyow!
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

:roll:

http://www.myheartland.co.uk/statistics.php

Code: Select all

Chairman Bux       Tue 21 Oct, 2003 5&#58;14 pm 
 Quiff Boy          Tue 21 Oct, 2003 5&#58;14 pm 
close, but no cowboy hat and sunglasses... :innocent:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Dan wrote:

certainly other people within the sisters camp, that are also close to von, have seen this site and browsed it's contents (i know this for a fact) but none of them are registered here. that i know of. so far.
As the Chairman is a moderator in the Sisters forum (at least I think he is, or was), then he must be known to Quiffy. But we have this-
Which would mean the Chairman isn't Von after all.
misinformation is a wonderful tool isn't it? ;)
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Dan
Overbomber

Quiff Boy wrote::roll:

http://www.myheartland.co.uk/statistics.php

Code: Select all

Chairman Bux       Tue 21 Oct, 2003 5&#58;14 pm 
 Quiff Boy          Tue 21 Oct, 2003 5&#58;14 pm 
close, but no cowboy hat and sunglasses... :innocent:
Both logged in at the same time. Very telling :)
Dan
Overbomber

Quiff Boy wrote: close, but no cowboy hat and sunglasses... :innocent:
Or alternatively...

If it's not you, it must be the real Eldritch!
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

LOL See...I am not the only one here who thinks Von is lurking among us!!!!!!!

:):):)
Elektra_byron
Road Kill

Black Planet wrote:
Dan wrote:
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Nice, very nice Dan!!!

:innocent: :von: :innocent: :von:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

One reason I love Andrew:

Thea
Overbomber

villageidiot wrote:One reason I love Andrew:

His lovley sofa?Image
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Hey everyone, look at Andreas's socks! (Well, sock) :lol:

I'm not sure why I thought that was funny now.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Thea
Overbomber

markfiend wrote:Hey everyone, look at Andreas's socks! (Well, sock) :lol:

I'm not sure why I thought that was funny now.
:lol:
He's a good lad taking off his shoes when he goes indoors - look at the rest of 'em! shoes all over the lovley new sofa :eek:
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

You can't see :von:'s feet in the picture. Perhaps he's in his socks too. ;D

Although to be honest I think he's got his socks stuck down the front of his trousers :innocent:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell

markfiend wrote:You can't see :von:'s feet in the picture. Perhaps he's in his socks too. ;D

Although to be honest I think he's got his socks stuck down the front of his trousers :innocent:
You know better than that I said :von:

No he does not!!!!!!
Thea
Overbomber

Theory 2: It's a game of "Hide Andreas's shoes"... :innocent:
Elektra_byron
Road Kill

markfiend wrote:You can't see :von:'s feet in the picture. Perhaps he's in his socks too. ;D

;D :lol: :lol: :notworthy: God, I really love this forum already!!!!!!!!

MrChris
Slight Overbomber

I'm not sure the infamous love monster is all he's cracked up to be, if you can judge by the topographics of that particular pair of trousers...
Chris

---------------------------------------------
Again and again and again...
Elektra_byron
Road Kill

MrChris wrote:I'm not sure the infamous love monster is all he's cracked up to be, if you can judge by the topographics of that particular pair of trousers...
You are so naughty!!!!! :lol: :lol: :oops:
"I live not seeing stars
I speak not understanding words
I wait not counting days
till somebody breaks through this wall"
Rafal Wojaczek
Petseri
Overbomber

So, this photo is something which you can find right away. :wink:
_emma_
Overbomber

Well. Suppose it's just the photo and the love monster is in reality not much of a monster. Suppose Andrew is reading this. Suppose his self-esteem is as high as it is generally believed to be... he must have a rather low opinion of some of the comments made here. :roll:

Have I become Amphetamine Filth now? :P

Petseri wrote:
So, this photo is something which you can find right away. :wink:
:eek: :eek:

Erm, yes it is. :twisted:
Elektra_byron
Road Kill

_emma_ wrote:Well. Suppose it's just the photo and the love monster is in reality not much of a monster. Suppose Andrew is reading this. Suppose his self-esteem is as high as it is generally believed to be... he must have a rather low opinion of some of the comments made here. :roll: :P
But he is also probably quite flattered that so many girls are lusting after him! do you however seriously think that he is so bored to look here at all?
"I live not seeing stars
I speak not understanding words
I wait not counting days
till somebody breaks through this wall"
Rafal Wojaczek
MrChris
Slight Overbomber

Some people here have implied in the past that he is an occasional visitor. They have implied that they know something the rest of us poor mortals don't. They have not named names, but have exchanged knowing winks. I suspect They will not say any more, however much we threaten to kick Their shins.
Chris

---------------------------------------------
Again and again and again...
RicheyJames
Bad Tempered Young Man

but who are they? do they know that they are them? can anyone become one of them? how do we know that you're not one of them spreading disinformation?

i'm sorry. of course you're not one of us... err... i mean them. but to answer the question - yes, of course von is aware of this site and of course he checks in from time to time. it's all rather obvious if you look at it in the right way and disregard the more obvious mis-direction and red herrings. and how else would he know that his pension plan is still secure?
"contradictions are meaningless, there's nothing to betray"