Rumours and half baked truths . . .

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Swinnow
Overbomber

Pista wrote: 20 Oct 2021, 17:36 Don't want to come over all grammar nazi but FFS!

Also "keyboards"
There was an obviously learned biker gentleman of advanced years, stood by me near the Leeds Academy rear bar at the 2020 gig, attempting to impress his younger companion talking about said keyboards. Beer was spat :lol:
....if I have to explain, then you'll never understand....
elamanamou
Slight Overbomber

Swinnow wrote: 21 Oct 2021, 22:33 Have the eagles been fed?
Oh yes Spain. I guess a holiday appartment that has a communial pool if I remember rightly. Staying with friends and it was spotted feeding his eagles! :lol: