So, Arnie Did It

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Richey, I am Impressed.
Almiche V
Slight Overbomber

Where's Lord Buckethead when you need him?
To not know and to ask a question is a moment of embarrassment; to not know and not ask is a lifetime of shame.
Lynchfanatic
Fire Walking Owl

I cant belive he won :eek:
myspace.com/lynchfanatic
pikkrong
Overbomber

Last Action Hero always wins :von:
do i drive
or am i driven
dead stars
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

OK, if I saw Arnie bombing Iraq I would understand. Terminator, reputation ,etc...
Anyone else, i don't.
But please, let's not go there again!!!

Change topic: he won't be doing movies again?
My favourite movie of Arnie is "Kindegarten" because... yes, I worked in a kindegarten once when I was younger. Let me tell you, it's a lot harder than the movie! :von:
Andy TG
Overbomber

I was of the understanding the Arnie was due to star in Conan 3 sometime in 2004 and the film is currently in Pre-Production.

Judging by the recent *cough* topless photos I have seen - it wont be a case of "I'll Be Back" more "Oh Me Back!" ;-)

Knew You'd be Pleased.....
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
dead stars
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

AndyTheGoth wrote:
Judging by the recent *cough* topless photos I have seen - it wont be a case of "I'll Be Back" more "Oh Me Back!" ;-)
Sorry about my ignorance but around here in Portugal we only refer to topless about women...
?!?!?!? :?: :eek: