A Biopic?

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
iesus
Overbomber

Ian1971 wrote: 02 Mar 2023, 15:19 We all know only one person can play 202X Von
201X until now you mean ;D :bat:
'Are we the Baddies?'...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
"Don't forget that most of the judges in witches trials had harvard degrees."
Ian1971
Amphetamine Filth

iesus wrote: 02 Mar 2023, 19:45
To be honest, I don't know when he made the transition from being a person with hair to a person without hair. There don't seem to be any pics of him with thinning or receding hair, just one day it was there, all thick and lustrous, then it was gone.
Being645
Wiki Wizard

Ian1971 wrote: 02 Mar 2023, 21:59
iesus wrote: 02 Mar 2023, 19:45
To be honest, I don't know when he made the transition from being a person with hair to a person without hair. There don't seem to be any pics of him with thinning or receding hair, just one day it was there, all thick and lustrous, then it was gone.
2005, I guess ... :wink: ...
https://sisterswiki.org/Near_Meth_Exper ... e_gig_2005
mh
Above the Chemist

There are some dodgy "mohawk" photos from the early 2000s for sure. I vaguely recall the band might have had a year off, and when they came back Von had the dodgy "mohawk", then the next year it was all gone.
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
Damaged+Done
Road Kill

czuczu wrote: 02 Mar 2023, 16:37 EXT. READING FESTIVAL - EVENING

ANDY (off his tits) "Do-do. Do-do, do-do, do-do!"

FADE

CREDITS

In a world of dangerous people called Bronson ... There was only one who instilled so much fear, he was called Mister Bronson....