2023-10-05. Columbiahalle, Berlin DE

Gig news, reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on The Sisters 2023 tour.
po
Amphetamine Filth

No idea... I'm more worried about the show tomorrow :/
09: Oslo / 11: Helsinki, Oslo / 12: Köln / 14: Amsterdam / 15: London / 17: London x2 / 19: London x2, Oslo / 22: Stockholm, Oslo / 23: Berlin, Leipzig
Gothicbiff
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Whatever the problem is, I really hope it's nothing serious and Andrew is OK :(
I have seen The Sisters at The Paradiso. I will die happy
With massive thanks to Ruffers for his company and help.
A girl is never too old to wear a Sisters tshirt!
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Hoping it's nothing too major and Von returns fit and well and able to continue the tour asap. Meanwhile I'm gutted for everyone who travelled any distance for tonight's gig :(

All being well the band will at least make some announcement asap regarding tomorrow's Leipzig gig and beyond.
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
xeqxz
Road Kill

Hi! I was at tonights gig. Gutted it got canceled, as I'm on small Sisters vacation. Which channels should I follow to see if the Leipzig gig gets cancelled or not? Hope for the best, but.....
Pista
Cureboi

xeqxz wrote: 05 Oct 2023, 22:45 Hi! I was at tonights gig. Gutted it got canceled, as I'm on small Sisters vacation. Which channels should I follow to see if the Leipzig gig gets cancelled or not? Hope for the best, but.....
Hello & welcome to :hl:
You'll probably see news here if anything changes. Or maybe on the official site.
But I daresay the venue or ticket retailer will let you know ahead of time
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
xeqxz
Road Kill

Thanks!
knightofthex
Road Kill

A "nice" review of the yesterdays show, written in german. Sounds like always, beside the fact, that the dritch has left the stage suddenly and noone knows what has happened...

https://www.rbb24.de/kultur/beitrag/202 ... nzert.html
Definitely not goth!!!
dinky daisy
Slight Overbomber

I guess his crypto currency gone wrong...?

Apart from the health issue, this band is not becoming more and more a sad act, it already is.

A deranged Siegfried and Roy with fake tigers ordered from Ali Express. Industrial groove machine? A rusty freight train full of toxic dust, rotten flesh and old bones.
guns & cars & accidents
Pista
Cureboi

knightofthex wrote: 06 Oct 2023, 10:12 A "nice" review of the yesterdays show, written in german. Sounds like always, beside the fact, that the dritch has left the stage suddenly and noone knows what has happened...

https://www.rbb24.de/kultur/beitrag/202 ... nzert.html
Hello & welcome to :hl: :D
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Depprocksfarfar
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

According to Sonic Seducer, Eldritch is feeling better and tonights gig is on!
https://sonic-seducer.de/the-sisters-of ... MloaF3sqNU
Being645
Wiki Wizard

Depprocksfarfar wrote: 06 Oct 2023, 11:18 According to Sonic Seducer, Eldritch is feeling better and tonights gig is on!
https://sonic-seducer.de/the-sisters-of ... MloaF3sqNU
Good to hear he's feeling better ... :) ... Have a good rest on the bus, Andrew !!! ...
Being645
Wiki Wizard

@po
Many thanks for the updates, btw ... :D :notworthy: ... I wish you definitely better luck for the next gig you attend ... :) ...
though Anaconda was clearly a highlight ... :) ...

One lonely video from the show has made it to YT so far ... Ribbons ...

Being645
Wiki Wizard

And here's also DDOI ... I definitely like the Spaghetti Western guitar sound somewhere in the mix ... :lol: ;D ...

MrBlonde
Amphetamine Filth

Anaconda

Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

^ thanks for posting! Blimey though, talk about song selection. There's only one outcome to Von trying to sing that, he may as well try to knock out Adrenochrome, ffs. Play Show Me, Black Sail, Slept, save your voice Sir!
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
Being645
Wiki Wizard

Planet Dave wrote: 07 Oct 2023, 11:17 ^ thanks for posting! Blimey though, talk about song selection. There's only one outcome to Von trying to sing that, he may as well try to knock out Adrenochrome, ffs. Play Show Me, Black Sail, Slept, save your voice Sir!
Hell , it was Berlin and I found Anaconda a good choice for the setlist and I loved to see it on the paper. But I somewhat agree. There's no real need for another stormy but voice-consuming cracker. The songs you mention and others like There's A Door, Arms or Better Reptile were pretty options for varieties in the setlist as well. Anyway, whatever they chose, it has to fit them and their performance first of all to make a good gig flow.
Bill Hicks
Amphetamine Filth
Location: stuck inside of my mobile with the Memphis blues again.

Any news/rumours on this date being rescheduled?
Depprocksfarfar
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Finally some official news from the official site :notworthy:
"Existing ticket holders for the concerts in Berlin, Köln and Wiesbaden should hold on to them in anticipation of rescheduled dates later in the year."
jenzi-benzi
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Replacement date seems to be: 18.01.2024
Do I drive or am I driven?