Ben Christo and levelling up

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
TheGoodSon
Amphetamine Filth

Fodderstompf wrote: 30 Sep 2023, 06:27 …during the US bioweapon lockdown, instead of returning with a brand new set of fresh songs.
During the what…?!
The dominant need of the needy soul is to be needed.
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

TheGoodSon wrote: 30 Sep 2023, 11:17
Fodderstompf wrote: 30 Sep 2023, 06:27 …during the US bioweapon lockdown, instead of returning with a brand new set of fresh songs.
During the what…?!
The thing commited by Reptalians, the same that killed JFK, they are living on the Flat Earth.
TheGoodSon
Amphetamine Filth

Bartek wrote: 02 Oct 2023, 21:42
TheGoodSon wrote: 30 Sep 2023, 11:17
During the what…?!
The thing commited by Reptalians, the same that killed JFK, they are living on the Flat Earth.
I guess I just didn´t think we had conspiracy nuts like that in here. :eek:
The dominant need of the needy soul is to be needed.
copper
Amphetamine Filth

TheGoodSon wrote: 03 Oct 2023, 09:40
A Lydon fan, maybe? Ol'John's been off his rocker for a decade.
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

copper wrote: 03 Oct 2023, 13:04
TheGoodSon wrote: 03 Oct 2023, 09:40
A Lydon fan, maybe? Ol'John's been off his rocker for a decade.
Then again, he was calling jimmy saville out many decades ago, and on that point at least it appears he was right. Always best to keep an open mind, generally, IMHO at any rate. Look no further than the subject of this thread, in 2006 I would not have predicted ol' Ben being the saviour of The Sisters, the exact opposite in fact.

How's that for a re-rail? No charge, mods :wink: :lol:
If you were asking my opinion then I would say delete that.
godgirl
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Fodderstompf wrote: 30 Sep 2023, 06:27 I sincerely hope that Dylan returns to the band and joins them soon mid-tour. Without him, the Sisters might have just withered away and ended during the US bioweapon lockdown, instead of returning with a brand new set of fresh songs.
*lol*

Sure, the SARS-CoV-2 has definitely, undisputably and reliably confirmed internationally as having been developed as a bioweapon by the US.

Arguably, some would claim that Chris Catalyst is also a bioweapon, released back into the wild to drive Dylan out.

:? :? :?

No idea if there are any talks regarding Dylan's possible future role, or that of Chris but we hopefully CAN agree that Ben's role is vital and he's done very well in keeping the live show on the road despite the odds.

:D :D

Marge
Last edited by godgirl on 05 Oct 2023, 11:39, edited 2 times in total.
"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised God doesn't work that way, so I stole one and prayed for forgiveness"
hellboy69
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

New tour poster 8)

Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

:lol: :lol: :notworthy: I looked at that for far too long thinking 'what's new about it?'.
If you were asking my opinion then I would say delete that.
hellboy69

Planet Dave wrote: 05 Oct 2023, 11:47 :lol: :lol: :notworthy: I looked at that for far too long thinking 'what's new about it?'.
:lol: :innocent:
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

Get rid of the "o" and you still get the same vibe of the band name. :wink:
ribbons69
Slight Overbomber

Bartek wrote: 05 Oct 2023, 14:23 Get rid of the "o" and you still get the same vibe of the band name. :wink:
" The Christers of Mercy, they are not departed or gone"
"I've seen Andrew Eldritch in an ice hockey shirt onstage, and I've given him the benefit of the doubt"
Tom G Warrior of Celtic Frost

we fall to rise
hellboy69

ribbons69 wrote: 05 Oct 2023, 17:26
Bartek wrote: 05 Oct 2023, 14:23 Get rid of the "o" and you still get the same vibe of the band name. :wink:
" The Christers of Mercy, they are not departed or gone"
Nice one, inclusive of both Mssrs Christo & Catalyst… hmmm maybe even The Chrysters of Mercy? :D