Glasgow Rangers v Man Utd!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
hallucienate
Overbomber

Sexygoth wrote:Yeah...so it's get a ward ACTUALLY!!!!! lol
Or in Teeny-weeny Si's case it'd be "Get a cell!"
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

LMAO
Only a paand.
Nancy_78
Amphetamine Filth

I celebrated a few days ago because my favourite club won.Wahey!!!

And Phil Neville scored.Yes!!!

GO MANCHESTER UNITED!
Andrew Eldritch wrote: "I'm actually quite a decent bastard..." (New Musical Express, February 27th 1988)
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

<Tries to hide that comment from all the Leeds fans>!!!!!!
Only a paand.
Nancy_78
Amphetamine Filth

Sexygoth wrote:<Tries to hide that comment from all the Leeds fans>!!!!!!
And now see this:

THINGS YOU PROBABLY DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT ELDRITCH

-His favorite film is the Blues Brothers

-Andrew's real name is Andrew William Harvey Taylor

-He supports Manchester United

-He idolises Jake Thackeray

-His black coat was given him by the Gun Club

-There is a picture of Jimmy White hanging above his fireplace

-He studied French and German at st. Johns Oxford, and the Chinese at Leeds University

-He owns a 12-inch of "Careless Whisper" although he doesn't own a record player.
"It is important to have the artefact if the record is that good"

-He owns a spiffing collection of the "Likely Lads" videos.

-The album "First And Last And Always", he ment to call it
"Black October" but the release was delayed to after october.
Andrew Eldritch wrote: "I'm actually quite a decent bastard..." (New Musical Express, February 27th 1988)
CellThree
Slight Overbomber

hallucienate wrote:
Sexygoth wrote:Yeah...so it's get a ward ACTUALLY!!!!! lol
Or in Teeny-weeny Si's case it'd be "Get a cell!"
I ain't going anywhere with him! ;D
24.24.2.489 Deceased
Big Si
School Bully

Back to the topic.

Are you at the match Dave? :D
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
James Blast
Banned

3 Nil, 3 Nil :urff:

what the hell am I on about? I know nothing of football!

I'll go oot and come in again
Ronald Villiers (not of that Terrace)
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Big Si,

just noticed this continuation - see the Emily thread for other comment.

Sadly no, I guess I'm one of those glory-hunting bastichs who rarely gets to the match. In truth, me Dad usually has to take some muppet clients with him, so I tend to get the Bradford's and Fulham's (ahem) of the world.

Anyway, to reiterate, have fun tomorrow - I'm off to untangle my eyeballs after watching Ronaldo do his thing. :eek: :D :eek:

Dave
If you were asking my opinion then I would say delete that.
Big Si
School Bully

Dave Whelan wrote:Big Si,

just noticed this continuation - see the Emily thread for other comment.

Sadly no, I guess I'm one of those glory-hunting bastichs who rarely gets to the match. In truth, me Dad usually has to take some muppet clients with him, so I tend to get the Bradford's and Fulham's (ahem) of the world.

Anyway, to reiterate, have fun tomorrow - I'm off to untangle my eyeballs after watching Ronaldo do his thing. :eek: :D :eek:

Dave
Och, fair enough! There's probably a bigger waiting list for a Man U season ticket, all those cockneys for a start! :wink: :twisted:

And don't wear out Roy Keane, leave some of him for Celtic :wink: :D
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
JansenClone
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Just got back to Leeds after accompanying Mrs JansenClone to the match (she's a Man U fan whilst I'm Leeds but we try not to talk about such things). However my usual plan of sitting having a few drinks waiting for her to come out was foiled. Not only were the bars near the ground shut, but a brief foray into town resulted in the discovery that every single bar in the centre of Manchester had been forced to shut too. Never seen that before, very weird. What is this paranoia about playing clubs from up beyond the border???
I am a Leeds United fan because I was very naughty in a previous life.
James Blast
Banned

beats me Jansen, I find us Weegies to be very much a 'party crew', it was Huns tho, so sorry about the rubbadubs being closed. :(

regards
Blast
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Yeah, unfortunately there's a bit of a thing with Rangers and ciddy fans - they often meet up (bless them) for a bit of argy - so I guess the local plod will have had a hand in keeping the pubs shut, just in case. You should have gone in with yer missus, seen some proper footy. I have to go in to Elland Rd with my 10 yr old lad. And sit very still. And try not to laugh. It's really hard.

Parenthood. Sheesh.

Dave
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

i go to see norwich sometimes.. although my uncle is 'treating' me to fulham v bolton soon.
wonder which one of the 3 will be premiership next season?
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Your uncle doesn't like you very much, does he!

Actually Fulham are my tip for great things this year. Absolutely nothing to do with them spanking us the other week.

Dave
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

he loves me to bits, but lives very near craven cottage so is a season ticket holder. even if we do have to go to loftus road.
my whole family are wolves fans so i was written out of lots of wills during the playoffs last year.
its not my fault they didn't tell me to be a wolf until it was too late.
I was 30 before i knew i'd been on the molineux terraces before i was born..
serves em right.
snowey

:D Emily,

Being a Tranmere fan, I really, really want Fulham to spank the part time Manc's (Bolton).

God you don't know how much I hate Bolton.....
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

well i will pray for you. i will be on the londoner's side for the day.
i can't say i care much for them either, and the curly perm DISGRACEFUL haircut really puts me off. but thats a girl thing.
Big Si
School Bully

Red Sunsets wrote:beats me Jansen, I find us Weegies to be very much a 'party crew', it was Huns tho, so sorry about the rubbadubs being closed. :(

regards
Blast
http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/hi/news/5020746.html

There were a few scally casuals causing bother the other week, and Rangers have a minority who like to cause a bit of bother too, "when playing away".

And yes Blast! Not like us Tims at all! :wink: :D We were all drinking in the street 2 years ago, at Giggsy's testimonial! 8)
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Black Shuck
Location: Sitting in a sleazy snack bar, sucking sickly sausage rolls

I'd just like to congratulate Ruud Van Nistelrooy for getting a couple of vintage goals last night.
Gazza for England manager
Loki
God of Mischief and Discord

Black Shuck wrote:I'd just like to congratulate Ruud Van Nistelrooy for getting a couple of vintage goals last night.
'Vintage'. One hit him on the knee when he wasn't looking and the other was drilled home from 4". :innocent:

I'd like to congratulate Claudio's Blue and White army for slaying Lazio in their own back yard. Stunning performance. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

And full marks to 'mutooo, mutooo, mutooo' for keeping his head. Particulary when it was covered in gob. :urff:
Loki was never worshiped as the other Gods,
Which is quite understandable.
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Johnny,

I suspect you missed the sarcastic undercurrent in that last post.

I'd like to congratulate Franny Jeffers for not knowing his arse from a hole in the ground in the dying minutes last Saturday.

If we aren't gonna win the league, and hey, we don't have a divine right, whatever the ABU think, I'd much prefer Chelsea than those others. So what if they'd be fook all without the cash, they play well, they win in Europe (and how), and they have the much missed JSV. The end of the month clash should be quite something.
Loki

Dave Whelan wrote:Johnny,

I suspect you missed the sarcastic undercurrent in that last post.

I'd like to congratulate Franny Jeffers for not knowing his arse from a hole in the ground in the dying minutes last Saturday.

If we aren't gonna win the league, and hey, we don't have a divine right, whatever the ABU think, I'd much prefer Chelsea than those others. So what if they'd be fook all without the cash, they play well, they win in Europe (and how), and they have the much missed JSV. The end of the month clash should be quite something.
I didn't miss the undercurrent Dave; I was desperately trying to build a tenuous link into the Blues. :wink:

The CFC jury is still out on JSV (as with others) but only time will tell. But on his day, he is a class act. :notworthy:

As a lifelong Blues fan, I'm sure I'm in the same boat as a lot of others, in that we can't quite believe what's happening. We are the perennial under-achievers. Aside from some cup glory, we've always promised so much, but always fall by the wayside when the going gets tough. :urff:

It just feels totally surreal when you look at the squad that's been assembled and I think I have to keep pinching myself that it's really happening. :eek:

PS: If he continues his progress, I seriously believe that by the end of the season, Frank Lampard will be Pope. :lol:
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

can someone help spurs? please?
Loki

emilystrange wrote:can someone help spurs? please?
Isn't it true that Roman looked at Spurs first (amongst others)? :?:

Otherwise I would suggest retiring Pleaty and bringing back Hoddle and Eileen. :lol:

PS: My best mate is a season ticket holder. I get the horror stories every Monday morning ... :?