I cut my hair and now i'm cold

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Andy TG
Overbomber

Red Sunsets wrote:a 'Napper' ATG is that baldness that starts out kinda monk-like and then invavdes the rest of your skull cf. Big Si's avatar.
@ RS - I appear to be developing a bloody "Napper" :evil:

My hair appears to be trying to do a impression of comedian Bill Bailey.:eek:

My hair is really long but I am fast losing it at the front on the "Crown" - Help!!!!!!
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
karin
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

hallucienate wrote:
Sexygoth wrote:<Sob> Why do all the good looking blokes cut their hair? It makes no blooming sense :x :x
ummm, to give the ugly guys a chance?

I cut mine around the start of 1998 and since then I've always been in two minds to grow it back, but long hair is a bloody m*****n to look after, short hair has it's advantages too.
I agree and that's why I had 12 inches of hair cut off a couple of weeks ago and I'll have another 6 inches cut off when I can be arsed so I can really feel the wind in my ears....tis the beginning of the end for mine tresses. :)
Zwei bier bitte.....
DomConway
Filth

had half-way-down-me-back long hair with shaved undercut til '98, had to chop it off to get a job where the manager was an ex-army chap, not really into long hair on chaps don't-you-know. never looked back tho, it stays grade 1 all year round now and is soo much easier to manage. no more bad hair days for me :lol:
the only thing to fear is fear itself
Big Si
School Bully

Freshly skinned this morning (and now beardless too) for my weekend in Belfast! :twisted:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
James Blast
Banned

ATG - My hair appears to be trying to do a impression of comedian Bill Bailey.:eek:

The Big Man - Freshly skinned this morning (and now beardless too) for my weekend in Belfast! :twisted:

I hung on to my long hair till 96 when it was becoming a battle between me and a shiney pate, I still miss it :(

Those the God's love most, they first drive mad (I think)

Blast
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
pikkrong
Overbomber

zigeunerweisen wrote:I did, and now i can feel the wind in my ears, is it winter already? brrrrr
8)
i remember this feeling :wink:
it was May, hot like summer but i felt awful cold :twisted:
i have had long hair 3 times. and being bald 3 times (don't count my baby-years).
been black and bleached.
well, now it seems to me i will never have long hair again. or maybe only when they will be naturally grey :)
do i drive
or am i driven
karin

Actually I forgot to mention that the day I got my hair cut (about two weeks ago) I swished along to the V&A ( like you do when your hair is short enough to swish) and had an incident in the revolving door with Joanna Lumley. She was lovely. :)
Zwei bier bitte.....
James Blast
Banned

Karin....
Ya Soft Southern Jessie! Come 'oop norff' and try that, leave it aught gell!
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
karin

Red Sunsets wrote:Karin....
Ya Soft Southern Jessie! Come 'oop norff' and try that, leave it aught gell!
:lol: ooh, I didn't understand a word of that but it sounds dirty :kiss: :lol:
Zwei bier bitte.....