I'm new here

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
James Blast
Banned

Carry That Weight CB
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

you saying the chairman is a bit on the portly side? :o :lol: :lol: :lol:

moi? stirring it up? hell yeah ;)
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

What do you do? Where do you live? I'm sure, between us, we can find you a job. We won't mention your wreckless abuse of the firm's bandwidth. I just want to watch you sprinting past the post.[/quote]

they know what i'm doing. kinda. and we are all doing it, but not on here, obv.
i have a job now thanks so only 3 weeks of freedom left. after that its back to reality. :cry:
would you beleive i was bought and sold, along with the clientbank not sure if thats good or not. :roll:
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

Red Sunsets wrote:Thrash, are you turning into RicheyJames? Calm doon man, take a pill.
This is supposed to be for entertainment after all :D
Blast

ps. QB, we need to open up a new bar in here soon, the natives are restless
Sorry. I'm suffering from a bathroom refurbishment. Very traumatic. You should know by now not to take anything I say seriously though. I'm not too keen on emoticons (not sure what half of them mean anyway!) I see you haven't taken the bait yet. Bugger!
Go to sleep now, Francis.
James Blast
Banned

Bathroom refurb can be hell Thrash, I've been there myself. Hope its all sorted out soon.

Blast
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Nazareth
Amphetamine Filth

thanks for the welcome everyone.

Yeah i noticed after i had posted that i really should have been in this forum rather than the sisters area. It was a temporary oversight, won't happen again...promise!
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Morning!
If you were asking my opinion then I would say delete that.