Tattoo Advice needed

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

RicheyJames wrote:thanks for the tip quiffy but i'm strictly a diy sort of guy... :twisted:
well in case you feel the need to have someone else cut you...

http://www.steel-dreams.demon.co.uk/por ... _scar.html :urff:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Loki
God of Mischief and Discord

You krazy, KRAZY Kids. The devil will find work for idle hands to do.

Spare the rod, spare the child. Bring back National Service. Discipline in what's needed here.

Personally, I find stripping naked, covering myself in axle grease and flaying myself into semi-consiousness, does the trick and dispels the urge for pretty pictures to be inked on my body. :twisted: :eek: :oops:
Loki was never worshiped as the other Gods,
Which is quite understandable.
Silver_Owl
The Don

Johnny Boy wrote:You krazy, KRAZY Kids. The devil will find work for idle hands to do.

Spare the rod, spare the child. Bring back National Service. Discipline in what's needed here.

Personally, I find stripping naked, covering myself in axle grease and flaying myself into semi-consiousness, does the trick and dispels the urge for pretty pictures to be inked on my body. :twisted: :eek: :oops:
Surely Axle grease and tattoo guns go hand in hand?
NO? Must just be me then.
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.