One Some Of Us May Have Missed - Play Dead

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

Nancy_78 wrote:They were a classic 80s deathrock band vaguely similar to UK Decay who btw I appreciate very much.Had some very good tunes that I occasionally could catch up playing on the radio.But unfortunately are very little familiar to me as I couldn't and still can't afford any of their releases over here in Croatia.They were not as big as Sisters et al. *sigh*
Nance! Where've you been girl? Not much of a race was it? So, you're really from Croatia then? Did the Sisters ever tour there? Why do I feel so amazed that you should speak English, when I'm not even sure where Croatia is!?!?
Go to sleep now, Francis.