What Matrix Persona Are You?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
James Blast
Banned

Microsoft still playing catch up with Apple <sigh> don't you people ever learn? :twisted:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Nancy_78
Amphetamine Filth

You are Cypher, from "The Matrix." Selfish, disllusioned, you are misguided at times. You deviate from the "right" path.

:eek: :roll:
Andrew Eldritch wrote: "I'm actually quite a decent bastard..." (New Musical Express, February 27th 1988)
Big Si
School Bully

Neo? :eek: :evil:

I wanted to be Agent Smith :twisted:

Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Big Si wrote:Neo? :eek: :evil:

I wanted to be Agent Smith :twisted:

Don't worry you are in good company. :wink: :D
zigeunerweisen
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Just like Nacy i'm

You are Cypher, from "The Matrix." Selfish, disllusioned, you are misguided at times. You deviate from the "right" path.

Yeah, that sounds about right.