Your 2003 Soundtrack

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
randdebiel²
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

also forgot...my new avatar :)
got it a few weeks back, and I'm starting to think it's the best album that came out this year :)
shiny, shiny, shiny boots of leather....
Black Shuck
Location: Sitting in a sleazy snack bar, sucking sickly sausage rolls

DerekR wrote:
Black Shuck wrote:Copey
Aha, now it all becomes clear. I now understand your bizarre views on Mr McCulloch in the 'bunnies' thread :)

They're both as bad as each other when it comes to bitterness. Why can't they just get along?
thats an interesting theory.

I guess I'm a hypocrite for loving Copey, as he is evn more of a bitchy old slag than mr. Mucculocholluchhh.

I've got nothing against singers slagging other artists/bands off, indeed it can be quite amusing (Liam Gallagher can be hilarious, for example.) but after a while it grows very tiresome, and when the slagging comes from an elder statesman of rock like IM it just sounds nasty and ridiculous.
Gazza for England manager
James Blast
Banned

randdebiel² wrote:also forgot...my new avatar :)
got it a few weeks back, and I'm starting to think it's the best album that came out this year :)
Just what the devil is going on in that new avatar rand² and what album by what combo is it?

confuseed of Glasgow
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
mugabe

Red Sunsets wrote:Just what the devil is going on in that new avatar rand² and what album by what combo is it?

confuseed of Glasgow
John Cale trapped in a steam bath. Cover of "HoboSapiens".
Nothing ventured, nothing lost
James Blast
Banned

Thankee Mugabe :D
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
randdebiel²

mugabe wrote:
Red Sunsets wrote:Just what the devil is going on in that new avatar rand² and what album by what combo is it?

confuseed of Glasgow
John Cale trapped in a steam bath. Cover of "HoboSapiens".
o yes :) at first I hated the album, but it's growing on me like no album ever has before..... :notworthy:
shiny, shiny, shiny boots of leather....