Dear Heartland ...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

mugabe wrote:
cocoamix wrote:Actually, it does have 8 buttons.

Also, it's spelled "Tourette's."
Well, judging from the look of it, "turret syndrome" is actually not too far off.
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

:wink:
hallucienate
Overbomber

SINsister wrote:
hallucienate wrote:No Mac users. Form your own group. One with only one mouse button.
:eek: !@#$% you, Hal! My mouse has 2 functioning buttons *and* a fun scroll wheelie, so :P :P :P :von:
You still got to form you own club. :wink:
khepri II
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

SINsister wrote:
hallucienate wrote:No Mac users. Form your own group. One with only one mouse button.
:eek: !@#$% you, Hal! My mouse has 2 functioning buttons *and* a fun scroll wheelie, so :P :P :P :von:

my mouse has four legs and a fun scroll wheel

can't let it get too fat ;D

42 before you ask. :D
Just remember this. This rabble you keep talking about does most of the working, paying and dying in this community.