"Rings" voted one book to rule them all

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Padstar
Utterly Bastard Smurph

Yay!

LOTR will do for me. I had a huge row with my girlfriends mum once about LOTR. She had done an English Literature degree and said it was a book of no value at all and neither had the rest of the genre..... we argued all night.

Paddy.
Still playing guitar - sometimes weird shaped ones.
MrChris
Slight Overbomber

Well, I'm going on Monday. If anyone spoils it beforehand on this forum, I will cry, and then wreak electronic vengeance.
Chris

---------------------------------------------
Again and again and again...
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Bugger, really knew I wished what happens now.....
Only a paand.
CorpPunk
Pirate of Penzance

MrChris wrote:Well, I'm going on Monday. If anyone spoils it beforehand on this forum, I will cry, and then wreak electronic vengeance.
I'm seeing it tonight--may brag a little, but no spoilers. Scout's honour. :twisted:
Clucking Belle
Amphetamine Filth

[quote="MrChris"]Well, I'm going on Monday. If anyone spoils it beforehand on this forum, I will cry, and then wreak electronic vengeance.[/quote]

The bad wizard gets it in the neck, the good human gets it on with the elf, and sam and frodo get to open up a ring piece business together which, by the coming of the second age of middle earth, they have pretty much licked between them. Yummy.
MrChris
Slight Overbomber

Huh. Don't think I'll bother seeing it now!
Chris

CorpPunk
Pirate of Penzance

MrChris wrote:Huh. Don't think I'll bother seeing it now!
You have to. Believe me.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Clucking Belle wrote:
MrChris wrote:Well, I'm going on Monday. If anyone spoils it beforehand on this forum, I will cry, and then wreak electronic vengeance.
The bad wizard gets it in the neck, the good human gets it on with the elf, and sam and frodo get to open up a ring piece business together which, by the coming of the second age of middle earth, they have pretty much licked between them. Yummy.
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Huh. Don't think I'll bother seeing it now!
That's your electronic vengeance is it?
Only a paand.
MrChris
Slight Overbomber

Watch out, or I'll introduce you to the Knights Who Say 'Nih'!
Chris

Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

MrChris wrote:Watch out, or I'll introduce you to the Knights Who Say 'Nih'!
:lol: :lol: :notworthy:
Only a paand.