Sssshhhh...they're all watching the Brit Awards

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Padstar
Utterly Bastard Smurph

ermmmm MUSE!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

Whilst i wouldnt argue that The Darkness are not completely unorigional and a parody...... they wrote the stuff, it is wells written and crafted. On top of that they put on a famtastic show.

incidentaly.... MMMMMUUUUSSSSEEEE!!!!!

:)
Paddy.
Still playing guitar - sometimes weird shaped ones.
Silver_Owl
The Don

Sexygoth wrote:Yeah, lets all slag off the darkness when we have talentless plebs like Justin T, Beyonce, Dildo and Busted etc

What utter **** they must be.......I mean imagine writing your own stuff these days :roll:

If you don't like em, don't listen..........it's really easy y'know

But they did win THREE awards, and rightly so <sticks fingers up at all the none believers> :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
It's all subjective though. Subjective badness.

Relative atrocities; Busted - V.V.V Bad. Justin V.V.Bad. D**kness - V. Bad.
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

And the Dark force of vengeance rolls ever closer..... missing Paddy completely bless
I just can't keep living on dreams no more
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

Junior seems to be falling under the spell of the Darkness. (I should have seen it coming after he tried to convince me that Spinal Tap are a real band.) Fortunately, Busted came to the rescue and persuaded him the Brit Awards do not necessarily reflect the height of musical excellence in this country. Muse winning nowt just confirmed it. These charades do have their uses after all.
Go to sleep now, Francis.
Padstar
Utterly Bastard Smurph

Thrash Harry wrote:Junior seems to be falling under the spell of the Darkness. (I should have seen it coming after he tried to convince me that Spinal Tap are a real band.) Fortunately, Busted came to the rescue and persuaded him the Brit Awards do not necessarily reflect the height of musical excellence in this country. Muse winning nowt just confirmed it. These charades do have their uses after all.
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Paddy.
Carrie
Amphetamine Filth

Er...isn't the Brits a record industry thrash devoted to major labels handing out gongs to the acts on their rosters who have shifted the most product, or am I stating the completely bleedin' obvious here?

I rather like the Darkness AND Muse as it happens, but c'mon...they, like Busted & the idiot Timberlake, are being presented awards for being remarkably efficient at parting teenagers from their pocket money. Getting all wrathy about lack of artistic merit on the Brits is like complaining about the lack of vitamins in your Pot Noodle...
Queen of the mean!
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

a fair point... sadly :roll:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
James Blast
Banned

I avoid any back slapping ceremonies.
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

i'd go to one if someone was going to congratulate me for ANYTHING i've ever done
I just can't keep living on dreams no more
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Carrie wrote:...lack of vitamins in your Pot Noodle...
A side note: Am I the only person in Britain who has never eaten a Pot Noodle?
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
RicheyJames
Bad Tempered Young Man

markfiend wrote:A side note: Am I the only person in Britain who has never eaten a Pot Noodle?
nope. me either. i can't understand why anyone would eat one out of choice since they look and smell vile...
"contradictions are meaningless, there's nothing to betray"
Padstar
Utterly Bastard Smurph

Lol.... quick and easy studio food mind you..... between the odd solo retake !

Paddy.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

It's great inbetween looking after twatting drug users too!!!
Beef and tomato one......mmmmmmmmmmmmm
Only a paand.
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Try them sans water, mmmm classic with a twist.

Got that out of a Jamie Oliver book.
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Dave Whelan wrote:Try them sans water, mmmm classic with a twist.

Got that out of a Jamie Oliver book.
Wouldn't that just be like eating gravel?
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Druggies or pot noodles?
Only a paand.