Portugal Vs England

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

100% pure Leeds
what are you lot gonna do in two weeks time when there is no Leeds :roll:

s'ppose there's always Bradford for a week or two :twisted:
Goths have feelings too
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

:lol:

sheff united: soon to be the biggest club in yorkshire 8) :notworthy:

'av it!! ;D

:innocent:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

paint it black wrote:
100% pure Leeds

I heard Leeds had been offered a merger with Farsley Celtic. Farsley may even be interested in one or two of Leeds' players.

Arf.
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Dave Whelan wrote:
paint it black wrote:
100% pure Leeds

I heard Leeds had been offered a merger with Farsley Celtic. Farsley may even be interested in one or two of Leeds' players.

Arf.
cool, does that mean i can nip over the road and watch veduka playing with that guy who works in the co-op? :lol:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

Yeah yeah yeah... U lot may laugh at us (I would !!!) but we'll be back one day.
I am gonna rectract something I said earlier though... I don't think we'll beat the scum on Saturday now. Reason ? The bloody Australian FA. The fat Aussie pie-eater is the only chance we had of getting anything from the 'Theatre Of Silence'.

Ps. How good was Smithy when he came on last night !?? MOTM for me.
“I got lost in the mirror, wondering what could have been, I couldn’t help but kill her, but I couldn’t kill the dream.”
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

'Theatre of Silence' - good and catchy, that one. Certainly less cringy than 'theatre of dreams', it will always be Old Trafford to me. It's worth noting that the atmos at OT is getting better and better - we don't even whinge about it like we did in the mid-nineties anymore - and it's way better than Highbury or Anfailed.

The usual sound from elland rd reminds one of orgies in abattoirs.
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.