Happy St George's Day

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

exactly
I just can't keep living on dreams no more
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

emilystrange wrote:exactly
How's your exit strategy shaping up?
Go to sleep now, Francis.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

i finish here on 25 august, but havent yet heard where i'll be going.
you lot will hear when i do, which should be soon. brace yourselves.
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

emilystrange wrote:i finish here on 25 august, but havent yet heard where i'll be going.
you lot will hear when i do, which should be soon. brace yourselves.
don't forget about next chains on velvet tho....it's on the 21st may. we will meet this time! :lol:
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

let me consult, and all shall be well. there's a good chance. hee. what a pair of girls we were...
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

emilystrange wrote:let me consult, and all shall be well. there's a good chance. hee. what a pair of girls we were...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

but which one WERE you? did you have nipple tape? if so, it cuts the crowd down to three...
Vision Thingy

RicheyJames wrote:
emilystrange wrote:you would be delusional too, if you worked in pensions.
you work? when do you find the time? or is working in pensions a euphemism for pissing about on t'internet at someone else's expense?
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

emilystrange wrote:but which one WERE you? did you have nipple tape? if so, it cuts the crowd down to three...
noooo i didn't have nipple tape! :lol: i'm afraid i didn't really stand out that much as far as i can tell........black vest top, black skirt, 4inch platform booty type things with buckles and.....wait for it.............black hair just past me shoulders! next time i will wear my new belt which i just got today through the post, it's a bit different to any other belts i've seen so maybe that will help! ummmmmmm..........!
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

RicheyJames wrote:and at the risk of dragging this back on-topic...

as well as england, ol' georgey boy is also patron saint of aragon, agricultural workers, archers, armourers, beirut, lebanon, boy scouts, butchers, canada, cappadocia, catalonia, cavalry, chivalry, constantinople, crusaders, equestrians, farmers, ferrara italy, field hands, field workers, genoa, georgia, germany, gozo, greece, herpes, horsemen, horses, husbandmen, istanbul, knights, lepers, leprosy, lithuania, malta, moscow, order of the garter, palestine, palestinian christians, plague, portugal, riders, saddle makers, saddlers, skin diseases, skin rashes, soldiers, syphilis, teutonic knights and venice.

so, something for just about everybody.

and if you're a palestinian christian, farming leper who recently contracted a dose of syphilis in venice to go with the skin rash you picked-up in catalonia earlier in the year it's time to take to your horse and lead a parade of boy scouts through the streets of moscow...
so will you be celebrating :roll:

seems you have little else to cheer about over there
Goths have feelings too
Ganith
Amphetamine Filth

RicheyJames wrote: as well as england, ol' georgey boy is also patron saint of aragon, agricultural workers, archers, armourers, beirut, lebanon, boy scouts, butchers, canada, cappadocia, catalonia, cavalry, chivalry, constantinople, crusaders, equestrians, farmers, ferrara italy, field hands, field workers, genoa, georgia, germany, gozo, greece, herpes, horsemen, horses, husbandmen, istanbul, knights, lepers, leprosy, lithuania, malta, moscow, order of the garter, palestine, palestinian christians, plague, portugal, riders, saddle makers, saddlers, skin diseases, skin rashes, soldiers, syphilis, teutonic knights and venice.
And Caceres... which is the reason why I'M NOT WORKING TODAY!!!!!

;D ;D

Ganith
Human stupidity knows no limits.
Andie
Overbomber

:notworthy:

i went down t'pub on the friday...'ad a few...and realised i was drinkin Stella...

WTF???

something is wrong in pubs today...english lager is pi$$ poor and bitter is ropey depending upon location...

come back St Patrick...a Welsh man for an Irish Saint...Guinness (Genius)
andymackem
Slight Overbomber

Burn - it's the joys of cultural synthesis. We're a cog in a global machine.

Unlike certain other countries, who still get over-excited about the sight of their flag and the rattle of their drums, England (my England, at least) has been a place with the self-confidence and cultural maturity to accept what the rest of the world has to offer and incorporate the good bits.

We don't need to imitate the Celtic fringe, desperately preserving their Daffodils and Saltires because "we're not English" but can't define themselves in any positive form.

We're not an insular culture like the French, desperately trying to build a fence around their precious language without realising that protectionism is killing it.

Unfortunately, the numpties have lost this particular plot. In a bid to celebrate Englishness they trample it underfoot in their curry-stained, Stella-swilling uncomprehending boorishness.

So don't come wishing me a happy St George's Day.Celebrate the fact that we don't need to celebrate. Trust me, it's better that way.
Names are just a souvenir ...
Russian footie in the run-up to the World Cup - my latest E-book available from https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07DGJFF6G
Andie
Overbomber

:notworthy:

happy St Georges Day Andy...

:kiss: :kiss:
andymackem
Slight Overbomber

:P :wink:

Sorry, was I ranting again? :innocent:
Names are just a souvenir ...
Russian footie in the run-up to the World Cup - my latest E-book available from https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07DGJFF6G
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

andymackem wrote:England (my England, at least) has been a place with the self-confidence and cultural maturity to accept what the rest of the world has to offer and incorporate the good bits.
The Empire strikes back?
Go to sleep now, Francis.
James Blast
Banned

We are not amused.
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele