Sunglasses galore

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
moses
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

You could buy those anywhere in London during the late 80's - £5 from any Camden or Carnaby St stall.
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity
Being645
Wiki Wizard

:lol: ... In Germany such items - with metallized glasses - were available for 1,- DM ... I had some pretty red ones ... ;D ;D ;D ...
mikhaela20
Road Kill

I don't have an idea what is the sunglass that Mr E wore in the Dominion Vid. I also do a research and the results turn no hints. Maybe you can ask it to sunglasses shoo or manufacturer. Maybe they have an idea about that sunglass.
Aazhyd
Amphetamine Filth

I like girls with dark sunglasses. Anyone got any nice pictures?
Only the Americans could have built a place like this in the middle of a jungle.
ribbons69
Slight Overbomber

I like girls with big ...er,sorry. :oops:
"I've seen Andrew Eldritch in an ice hockey shirt onstage, and I've given him the benefit of the doubt"
Tom G Warrior of Celtic Frost

we fall to rise
James Blast
Banned

smiles?

"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
ribbons69
Slight Overbomber

moses wrote:
You could buy those anywhere in London during the late 80's - £5 from any Camden or Carnaby St stall.
I'd love a pair of those.Just had a look on ebay,found a nice pair for $199 :eek:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vintage-Vuarnet-G ... 27b4729e6f
"I've seen Andrew Eldritch in an ice hockey shirt onstage, and I've given him the benefit of the doubt"

we fall to rise
Garbageman
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

A nice pair of Rubenesque lovelies James!!!
Like pushing a marsmallow into a piggy bank
abridged
Slight Overbomber

Have just treated myself to a pair of Julbo 1970s Vermont shades and very groovy they are too. Not sure if they're the same as in the Dominion video but they're similar. Sorry if this has all be established. I came across this ancient thread googling Julbo. Some familiar names... I never had the courage to wear the heart shaped ones though! ;-)
The Chancer Corporation
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

abridged wrote: 17 Sep 2022, 16:55 Have just treated myself to a pair of Julbo 1970s Vermont shades and very groovy they are too. Not sure if they're the same as in the Dominion video but they're similar. Sorry if this has all be established. I came across this ancient thread googling Julbo. Some familiar names... I never had the courage to wear the heart shaped ones though! ;-)
a picture then please Greg! either here or on f**k-face.
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
ribbons69
Slight Overbomber

Crikey, it's a bit odd to see a post I wrote 12 years ago.

we fall to rise