Get Yer Brollys Out!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
hallucienate
Overbomber

25 degrees C here today :)
Thea
Overbomber

just wanna advide against brollys.
just been to t'post office and the bloody thing wouldn't stay the right way round :|
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

It's round luv. It doesn't matter!
Only a paand.
Thea
Overbomber

:|
it kept going inside-out is what i think i meant....
inside-out brollys are the single most annoying thing on the planwet right now :|
CorpPunk
Pirate of Penzance

I'm on holiday, but...

I got caught in the driving rain for twenty minutes yesterday, and decided to stay in for the rest of the night to watch my clothes dry.

I've just checked my work email and (*gulp*) worked!

What's happening to me?!?!?!

Lesson learned number 223: A crazy-whack-psycho work ethic is hard to kill, and slow to die.
andymackem
Slight Overbomber

Got soaked on my way to the station yesterday. Sat through two hours of meeting, squelching damply at every available opportunity.

Got soaked on way back to station after meeting.

Not impressed, frankly. It was sort of appropriate, I guess. I'd just watched Day After Tomorrow, and the rain storm seemed briefly familiar.
Names are just a souvenir ...
Russian footie in the run-up to the World Cup - my latest E-book available from https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07DGJFF6G
mh
Above the Chemist

d00mw0lf wrote::|
inside-out brollys are the single most annoying thing on the planwet right now :|
A shop round my way was selling them already turned inside-out. Saves the bother.
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
Mrs. Snowey
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

mh wrote:
d00mw0lf wrote::|
A shop round my way was selling them already turned inside-out. Saves the bother.
I didn't think you could actually buy them; I thought they just grew naturally from the pavement, usually near a bin or gutter :lol: :lol:
Why do keyboards get so dirty?
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

Johnny Boy wrote:
hallucienate wrote:
Johnny Boy wrote: International Time Zones ..? :lol:
I think it's just Norwich :lol:
:notworthy:
yeah yeah yeah!!!!!!!! :lol: Well Norfolk's been behind the times for quite some time now!!!!!! :notworthy: It's still 1892
Mrs. Snowey
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Quote from Nigel Blackwell at last night's HMHB gig, after asking a heckler where he was from:

"Ah, Ellesmere Port. Where they still point at aeroplanes."

:lol: :notworthy: :lol: :notworthy: :lol: :notworthy: :lol: :notworthy:
Why do keyboards get so dirty?