Debaser...Killers!!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Debaser
Overbomber

Will practise my 'Take on all the World' by Jada Priest.....do they lend you studded gloves?? huh huh huh
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
Justj0hn
Amphetamine Filth

CorpPunk
Pirate of Penzance

Um...why is Bryan Adams listed under heavy metal? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Debaser
Overbomber

Debaser wrote:Will practise my 'Take on all the World' by Jada Priest.....do they lend you studded gloves?? huh huh huh
Jada?? where'd the fuk that come from??
Justj0hn
Amphetamine Filth

They used to have a "corporate rock" night so I think they just chucked the leftovers into "heavy metal" list.

j0hn.......
Debaser
Overbomber

OOOh Jo's gonna LOVE this place...I'll play the Captain to her Dave Vanian
CorpPunk
Pirate of Penzance

Well, if they have anything off the Waking Up the Neighbors album, you won't be able to stop me!!! Roar! :lol: :notworthy:
Justj0hn
Amphetamine Filth

I'd actually consider getting on stage to take a crack at "Oh Bondage! Up Yours."

j0hn.......
Debaser
Overbomber

OOOh I think I may need to get hold of a 'Learn to Sing by Tona DeBrett' tape....
Debaser
Overbomber

I'll bring some 'plastic popper beads' for ya

YAY
CorpPunk
Pirate of Penzance

Oooooohhhh..."Rock You Like a Hurricane!"
Debaser
Overbomber

I'm getting altogether toooo giddy
Debaser
Overbomber

HA HA HA...juat spotted Heartbreaker by Pat Benetar.....
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

hey! i've been to arlene grocery 8)
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Debaser
Overbomber

and you need to return........

awwww come on, you know you NEED to.
F--kwit
Road Kill

Justj0hn wrote:I'd actually consider getting on stage to take a crack at "Oh Bondage! Up Yours."

j0hn.......
I want photos if you do.

hiya John, do you know I was just thinking how much I miss all the Americans since my departure from a certain other forum, but come to think of it I'd not seen you on there for ages anyway... glad to see you are still New Jersey's (un)official guardian of all things Rock'n'Roll!!

The Killers in NY, you lucky lucky people. At the Bowery too - I still remember that Wire gig there the night before Mark Burgess at KFNY... Frazer actualy falling asleep standing up at the front cos we were all so jetlagged... quality venue though. The Killers are going to go down an absolute treat there. Give Ronnie a big hug from me. I'm there in spirit. Sadly the days when I could afford to just pop over the Atlantic for gigs are a little behind me now, although I'm saving my pennies in the hope of a possible bit of foliage related fun in October-ish (subject to confirmation!)

Debaser did you realise it is obligatory to take a mix tape or CD for John when you visit?

Actually John I've been meaning to ask you, I'm (for reasons that make perfect sense to me but other people may find slightly silly - I just like patches on my clothes really!) looking for a sew-on/iron-on patch that says New Jersey on it (I suspect my chances of finding one which says "Hoboken" on it are rather slender), if you have any idea if such a thing exists I'd be very much indebted to get my hands on one...

cath xx (no longer keeping up the rather stupid charade that f***wit is not actually me...)
You ain't seen me, right?
Debaser
Overbomber

Cath?? is that really you?? Well fancy!

We're gonna be weighed down with cd's fer J.j...I keep promising them and sometimes they get done and just not posted...and sometimes Gaz ;) forgets to do them.

As for photiees, no frickin way...coz if I take some of John - you just KNOW some bright spark will take one of me!
CorpPunk
Pirate of Penzance

Hmmm...maybe I'll get me one of them disposable cameras just to torture you with.

Oh. I probably shouldn't have given you the heads up, should I? But you still don't know whether I'm gonna get it or not! (However, judging by my memory of late, you have nothing to worry about.)

La la la.
Justj0hn
Amphetamine Filth

Fear not.....they'll be a ton of others in the audience snapping shots...and there's always someone there with a video camera.

J.j.......