Siouxsie

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Debaser
Overbomber

At present I am sulking beyond belief...haven't bought my tix yet as I am beyond flabberghasted as to exactly HOW MUCH extra the bleedin rob dogs are charging to order tickets...£5 per ticket is pretty extreme.

Some might say, stop being so petty and just bloody pay...but it's this attitude that means the fukkers get away with it! No wonder Way Ahead have shut all their shops, the bastards must be coining it in.

Oh I'll be there don't fret...but but...but I need a bit longer to chunter.

If they wanted me to pay £23.50 to see a band...why not just bloody SAY that's how much I'm gonna pay

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Debaser
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

@cocoamix:

"SINsister, were you at the Siouxsie show in Chicago?
I was there. I was at the VNV Nation show earlier that night, and the average age at the Siouxsie show was at LEAST 10-15 years older. For an "older" woman she still rocked the house."

You better believe I was there!!! I'd never seen them live before ( :wink:
I thought Ex-Girl were hilarious and charming, and harmonized beautifully. Unfortunately, many peeps subscribed to one of the main Chi-town goth lists couldn't say enough rotten things about the band, with pissed me off to no end. :sad:

YES, Siouxsie (and the rest of the band) did indeed ROCK. She belted out those songs, pouring her heart and soul into each one. Budgie grinned like a madman the entire time, obviously thoroughly enjoying himself. I was *stunned* at the number of peeps who, unfortunately, seemed to be at the show just to "see and be seen;" a couple of girls standing near us didn't seem to even *know* "Cities in Dust"!!! :cool:

in illusion comfort lies...

<font size=1>[ This Message was edited by: SINsister on Jun 25, 2002 5:10pm ]</font>
Scardwel
Slight Overbomber

[quote]
On Jun 23, 2002 7:40pm, Debaser wrote:
At present I am sulking beyond belief...haven't bought my tix yet as I am beyond flabberghasted as to exactly HOW MUCH extra the bleedin rob dogs are charging to order tickets...£5 per ticket is pretty extreme.

If they wanted me to pay £23.50 to see a band...why not just bloody SAY that's how much I'm gonna pay

I ordered mine for a slightly more reasonable £20.50 (+ £0.95 postage) from the Sheffield University Box Office. Go to the homepage ( http://www.sheffield.ac.uk ), find the Students Union pages and there will be a phone number where you can order tickets. Hurry though, because the woman I spoke to said the gig has almost sold-out...! :eek:
Debaser
Overbomber

Oh Damn, Oh DAMN, OH DAMN...why didn't I read this BEFORE 3.00pm? Bloody place is shut now...grrrr will have to wait til tomorrow to find out it's sold out.

I could stand outside and wave at you all going in?

Debaser
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
Debaser
Overbomber

Have finally done it....just stumped up £2.25 booking fee per ticket which is much better

But not much!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Debaser
Vanessa

@Sinsister.

Hope you will be flattered, but I must say you could
be siouxsie's double from your pic on dominion! :wink:

Very good photo! :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

zigeunerweisen
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

What?!?
Pics on dominion?
I have to see this, can anyone point me in the direction of those pics?
ez
Road Kill

missed her on graham norton's friday show, too drunk, saw her on e4 last night, very cool!!!

anybody else see that ace cover version of comfortably numb last night :eek:
and you won't make me jealous
RobF

On Jun 28, 2002 5:01pm, Debaser wrote:
Have finally done it....just stumped up £2.25 booking fee per ticket which is much better

Debaser
Drinks beforehand chaps? :roll:
"...by the time I get to Arizona..."
ez
Road Kill

On Jul 1, 2002 12:50pm, RobF wrote:
On Jun 28, 2002 5:01pm, Debaser wrote:

Debaser
Drinks beforehand chaps? :roll:
do you know anywhere Rob, have been trying to find a watering hole nearby, but no luck yet :cool:

Ez
and you won't make me jealous
RobF

I have been reccomended "The West End" across the road from the venue on Glossop road, concrete kinda beer garden with picnic tables outside, top pint of Cask Tetley's... Been there before The Chemical Brothers and The Fall, and it's seemingly a gig-goers friendly pub...
"...by the time I get to Arizona..."
ez
Road Kill

On Jul 1, 2002 1:00pm, RobF wrote:
I have been reccomended "The West End" across the road from the venue on Glossop road, concrete kinda beer garden with picnic tables outside, top pint of Cask Tetley's... Been there before The Chemical Brothers and The Fall, and it's seemingly a gig-goers friendly pub...
sounds good, see you there then

:smile: :grin:

the pub

<font size=1>[ This Message was edited by: Ez on Jul 1, 2002 1:08pm ]</font>
Debaser
Overbomber

Well that saves me asking my mate Tom.

I'm intending to be there ridiculously early as I think I'm going on the train (long story involving cricket and me not going to watch...)

My Wishville firends Ian & Jo are meeting me there, so that'll be nice too. And all the better coz Ian is older than me.....:grin:

Ness
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

@Vanessa:

" Hope you will be flattered, but I must say you could be siouxsie's double from your pic on dominion!"

:eek:

To tell you the truth, I don't see the resemblance, but yes, I'm *extremely* flattered!!! Now I'm totally embarrassed. *Blush* :grin: :cool:
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
bar code
Road Kill

ooooh - now i know what Sin looks like...backfired a bit there Sin...

:von: :von: :von: ;D
i can't help it about the shape i'm in, i can't sing, i ain't pretty and my legs are thin.
but don't ask me what i think of you,
i might not give an answer that you want me tooo...
Debaser
Overbomber

Am now no longer stopping at the Premier Lodge but at the Ibis...I love it when people take charge and book places for me....bless my OLD mate Ian...LOL LOL

Debaser
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

@bar code:

"ooooh - now i know what Sin looks like...backfired a bit there Sin..."

Erm..hmm? :???: Sometimes I'm a bit slow, I guess... I don't get it! :sad:
bar code
Road Kill

@Sin...pm-ing you...
i can't help it about the shape i'm in, i can't sing, i ain't pretty and my legs are thin.
but don't ask me what i think of you,
i might not give an answer that you want me tooo...
zigeunerweisen

On Jun 30, 2002 8:25pm, Vanessa wrote:

@Sinsister.

Hope you will be flattered, but I must say you could
be siouxsie's double from your pic on dominion! :wink:

Very good photo! :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Actually if that's Sinsister, she's a lot more atractive than Siouxsie, but that's just my opinion. :von:
And thanks for the link Vanessa :smile:
Vanessa

[

[/quote]
Actually if that's Sinsister, she's a lot more atractive than Siouxsie, but that's just my opinion. :von:
And thanks for the link Vanessa :smile:
[/quote]

As I told Sinsister before she is definitely modelling material! :wink:

I won't say no more to make Sinsister blush! :wink:

As you all know I just say what I think, good or bad! :razz:

6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

@Ziggy:

"Actually if that's Sinsister..."

It *is* me - only I've been...erm...Photoshopped a bit. I fooled with the original photo to make it look kinda surreal - which had the added benefit of "erasing" my dark undereye circles, etc., heeheehee!!! :P

Thanks for the compliment, by the way!! :cool:
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

@Vanessa:

"As I told Sinsister before she is definitely modelling material!"

Muahahahaha!!! }) *Blushes furiously*

Thanks, Vanessa!! Sadly, I'm *not* modeling material anymore (that is, if I ever was! LOL!), at least here in the States - I'm too old, too tall, and I *gasp* weigh far more than the requisite 125 lbs.!!! Actually, modeling was a serious dream of mine when I was a teenager. I dragged my mom to New York City to some modeling agencies' "open call" days. Unfortunately, the handful of agencies I visited weren't interested in my "look" at the time - but instead of trying other agencies/trying again later (like countless die-hard wanna-be's do), I just kinda gave up... Ah, well. :roll: :von:
cocoamix
Amphetamine Filth

I wanna do SINsister's avatar. ImageImage

My pic in the Dominion members site is outdated. I don't wear as much makeup, and my mullet has grown to truly brobdignagian proportions. (that's fancy speak for "Holy s**t, check out size of that mullet!").

(how long can I keep you guys going I wonder)?

6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

@cocoamix:

"I wanna do SINsister's avatar."

:eek: :eek: :eek: I'm TELLING!!! That's it - I'm going to sick the rest of G-Force on you for that nasty comment! Mark and Jason will kick your ass, Tiny'll sit on you and squish you, and Keyop will drive you nuts with his nonsensical babble!!! *Hmpf!*

RE: the infamous mullet: I've finally realized that your avatar reminds me of a deranged Asian version of DeBarge...utterly horrifying. :von: