and on a lighter note...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Almiche V
Slight Overbomber

Francis wrote:1510! With a 400 for the plane and three bins in a row. I always do everything better after a lunchtime stroll.

(Including plagiarism.)
Oi!

The game is too close to reality.

This brings so many mems back:

http://www.brainjar.com/java/games/tailgunner/
To not know and to ask a question is a moment of embarrassment; to not know and not ask is a lifetime of shame.
Francis
Overbomber

snubnoseuk wrote:Oi!
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.
Almiche V
Slight Overbomber

Francis wrote:
snubnoseuk wrote:Oi!
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
Plagiarise away :wink:

Maybe snub nose and I posted next to each other once, and now snub doesn't exist. Isn't that what happens if you meet yourself?
To not know and to ask a question is a moment of embarrassment; to not know and not ask is a lifetime of shame.