sisters new label?

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
CtrlAltDelete
Amphetamine Filth

Quiff Boy wrote: and i'm sooooooooooooo tempted to trash this thread right now, on the grounds that i find it insulting to my intelligence that someone is using such a cheap trick in order to garner publicity for their darkling record label.
Glad someone said it.
I would have done something, but I was overwhelmed by a lack of concern.
JonnyDelphium
Road Kill

I just downloaded Adobe to view the artwork(& I hadnt seen it when I posted my original post or any of the replies)..and it doesnt look too appealing...but personally, regardless, if its a decent quality boot of the "new" songs I still wanna hear it. Sorry :lol:
CtrlAltDelete
Amphetamine Filth

Oh, I would also like to point out the irony of the title "Dream".
I would have done something, but I was overwhelmed by a lack of concern.
Chairman Bux
shut.the.fuck.up

Well I like the idea.

So, "Co-op boy", name the date. ;)

Then I'll lock the thread, which is still more attention that it deserves anyway.
Minister of Misinformation and Misdirection.

We first met through a shared view
She loved me and I did too
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Chairman Bux wrote:Well I like the idea.

So, "Co-op boy", name the date. ;)

Then I'll lock the thread, which is still more attention that it deserves anyway.
12th of never, mate. just after the *real* sisters album comes out ;) :lol:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?