doing the right thing.

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
smiscandlon
Overbomber

Christophe - you the man! 8)
James Blast
Banned

all's well that ends well :D
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
sisxbeforedawn
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

hand that man a medal :D glad things worked out, you're way 8)
I met a devil woman, she took my heart away
moonchild

Christophe i think you were not naïve. You were a great guy by helping the girl. The problem of this world is that few people like to help, and cause they are not use to get any help they think that something is wrong.

And for sure you did the right thing.

Many kisses for you
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
Mrs. Snowey

All I can say is I'm very glad there are people like yourself Christophe around :)

So you wondered whether you'd "done the right thing" afterward. But the important part is that you went ahead and did your bit first, rather than worrying about what others might make of the situation, and passing by. Too many people do that, and not enough good gets done. Bastichs that they are.

Love and stuff :D :wink:
Why do keyboards get so dirty?
christophe
Overbomber

thanks people. :wink:

back to my ordinary life :D and upside of it all, the girl told me of a local band I didn't know before. they are rather good actualy.
Close-Call (the site is in dutch but you can hear some songs under muziek)
I'm a freak :? :lol: