Chavs!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

:notworthy:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

CellThree wrote:
markfiend wrote:I discovered where the trousers-tucked-into-socks bit comes from anyway. Apparently it's an American prison thing; the prison uniforms have no pockets so the inmates tuck their trouser legs into their socks so that they can put ciggies etc. down the inside of their trousers and they won't fall out the bottom.

Why the chavscum want to copy that is beyond me though.

Practice. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :notworthy:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Dan
Overbomber

I saw 2 chavs at the bus stop the other day. One was your average chav and the other was wearing a gleaming white tracksuit so I'd imagine he was higher up the chav hierarchy.

Also I'd imagine the greater the curvature of the peak of their cap also denotes a higher position in chav hierarchy, as does the number of stripes down the side of the tracksuit.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

I imagine if you used a word like "heirarchy" to a chav he'd ask "what the fuck's that in English?"
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
boudicca
Sister Midnight

markfiend wrote:I imagine if you used a word like "heirarchy" to a chav he'd ask "what the fuck's that in English?"
You're assuming he speaks English! :roll: :lol:

I imagine the tucking in of the trouser also protects the ned's gleaming white tracksuit from puddles and so on. And the angle of the skip cap gives him the best chance of catching a few rays and achieving that world-famous "Glasgow Tan". :lol:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Is it called a skip cap because Ned found it in a skip?
—Bertrand Russell
James Blast
Banned

"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele