Another Friday night

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
The Doctor
Road Kill

Don't talk ta me about sophistication! I'VE BEEN TO LEEDS!!!!
tm:Harry Enfield
:D
James Blast
Banned

Mr. The Goth has been in touch and hopes to return to our ranks very soon :D
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
boudicca
Sister Midnight

smiscandlon wrote:Let's just say that if I wanted to Go somewhere, I might choose to do it in a van.

And if I had such a van, I would take great pleasure in frequently bumping into f*ck-off, blue-tracksuited wee nyaffs who appear to make up the bulk of the local population
Gotcha. These are probably the same youngsters I frequently ecounter fighting at the bus stop on my way home from college (an old lady once told me "take any bus but the 49... it goes to Govan"). That's not very nice is it? Now guess the college because I'm really enjoying this game... it's a form of transport other than a van, and a famous quacking cartoon character. :wink:

And can I just congratulate you on the use of the word 'nyaff'... it is one of my favourites (although I am not so fond of nyaffs themselves). :wink:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
James Blast
Banned

I'm not alowed to play then?
Ya Nyaff Bint!
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
smiscandlon
Overbomber

boudicca wrote:...a form of transport other than a van, and a famous quacking cartoon character...
Cardonald!

:notworthy:
анархия
boudicca
Sister Midnight

smiscandlon wrote:
boudicca wrote:...a form of transport other than a van, and a famous quacking cartoon character...
Cardonald!

:notworthy:
:innocent:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
Al
Road Kill

Cardonald? thatsw halfway home on a number nine for me