Venue suggestions for The Sisters Of Murphy ?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
slicepack
Amphetamine Filth

Bristol Bierkellar or failing that, Bristol Fleece & Firkin. And can I hire you to play in my living room during my next birthday party?
God of Mischief and Discord

Padstar wrote:Wow... my first post on this thread was 3 years befor i was born!

Talk about forward planning!

Paddy.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Loki was never worshiped as the other Gods,
Which is quite understandable.
Thea
Overbomber

Black Planet wrote:isnt' don valley stadium in sheffield? Rocking venue. Got a great vid of a gig from there...holy **** 50,000 brits going mad....LOL It's a effing great vid that nobody here would appreciate.. but I do. It's all RockAndRoll. I will join them one day...off my ass and happy.

Doomie...still no clue? For christs sake Sheffield dedicated a plaque to them!

Ok... I'll spill it...Def Leppard. Sheffield Lads til the end. I love them. :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Seen them twice this last tour....sigh..even met them in the elevator in my hotel they stayed on my floor!!!!!!!!!....loverly...LOL no I will never grow up and never stop loving my Boyz. ha ha ha. :innocent: :von: :innocent: :von:

And I am extremely jealous...,man you an Z. Oh girl..you are so so lucky and that pic...is devine. :innocent: :von: You should frame it. I would.. Love,
Planet.
:innocent: :von:
yep - don valley's here. i've never been though :| if you want def lep i'd suggest a visit to the casbah. there's loads of DL memorabelia in there (including a HUGE glittery backdrop). someone told me they own the place - not sure if that's right or not, but phil okey (human league) is a regular there :eek:. oddly enough, they also play some damn fine punk rock in there. the only problem is that the ceiling is too low :? if you're over 5'6 you can forget moshing. unless you have some sort of protective headgear. or stand under one of the lighting things.

yes... Z... he's loooooooovley! when i get organised it's going in an album with the rest of my pics of me molesting rockstars (ok, so they're mostly robin black...) *sigh* such a polite man! *faint*
Silver_Owl
The Don

Bridlington Enormo-Dome perhaps?
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
Thea
Overbomber

Steve303 wrote:Bridlington Enormo-Dome perhaps?
isn't bridlington north of notts? :?
Silver_Owl
The Don

Oh me and my geography CSE. What a waste.
What about Leamington Spa?
Mick Jagger once said 'it's a great rock and rool town.'
He is a wank*r though, eh?
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.