Most users ever online was 46 on Mon 17 Jan, 2005 7:22 pm

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

I'm sure I speak for Lars and myself and everyone else born on the 17th (including Jim Carrey) that we were proud to help out with the popularity on Monday... :lol:

Joking aside, congrats QB! Thanks for a great place! Let's sink a few on HL3 for the old girl.
Shadow_Smile
Uw voeten stinken

James Blast wrote:
Shadow_Smile wrote:i'm happy to share the feeling with so many others !
just no more pictures of you please :lol:
can't promis anything :innocent:
I was quite impressed until I hit the floor,.....Isn’t that what friends are for ?
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

JB wrote::lol: You :lol: respecting :lol: copyright? :innocent:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah yeah yeah. I still used it though.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
pikkrong
Overbomber

timsinister wrote:I'm sure I speak for Lars and myself and everyone else born on the 17th (including Jim Carrey)
I was born on the 17th... but not in January... :innocent: