DVD Easter Eggs

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
BillyBadBreaks
Fat Forgetful Bastard

smiscandlon wrote:
markfiend wrote:
BillyBadBreaks wrote:Flux of Pink Indians did something similar with their first LP I see to remember (on the vinyl version at least)
??? how do you put a secret track on vinyl? ???
"Wait a minute, you mean you can play the other side too?!"
:notworthy: :lol: :notworthy:
You still think swastikas look cool
The real nazis run your schools
They're coaches, businessmen and cops
In a real fourth reich you'll be the first to go
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

BillyBadBreaks wrote:There were 3 minutes of silence so you thought the record was over, then it started up again
but when you got up to turn it over you'd be able to see it hadn't finished? ??? :lol:

Never mind.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
rian
Slight Overbomber

I think that Alice in chains has a CD with 15 minutes silence at the end, and then a song starts.

Very scary. I found out after I had heard the CD, and then took a bath. In the middle of my bath, the song started. I allmost s**t my pants...
I think someone set my soul alight
BillyBadBreaks
Fat Forgetful Bastard

rian wrote:I think that Alice in chains has a CD with 15 minutes silence at the end, and then a song starts.

Very scary. I found out after I had heard the CD, and then took a bath. In the middle of my bath, the song started. I allmost s**t my pants...
you wear pants in the bath? :urff:

:lol:
You still think swastikas look cool
The real nazis run your schools
They're coaches, businessmen and cops
In a real fourth reich you'll be the first to go
rian
Slight Overbomber

BillyBadBreaks wrote:
rian wrote:I think that Alice in chains has a CD with 15 minutes silence at the end, and then a song starts.

you wear pants in the bath? :urff:

:lol:
:innocent:
I think someone set my soul alight
Ocean Moves
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

moving swiftly on......
:urff: